12 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

I was at a 4th of july celebration and just fireworks  at an unexpected time sent a huge crowd running. was crazy

No one was running here!

• Like 1

ALL REHEARSALS CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC

Effective immediately, all housing, rehearsal sites, and rehearsal stadiums will be closed to outside guests (family, friends, alumni, fans). We have been fortunate with our health to date, but the amount of people coming to rehearsals is growing exponentially. We appreciate the support, the excitement and the love, but we are not equipped to “police” the facilities. 

Please do not show up to housing or rehearsal sites. They are closed. Only those traveling with the corps staff, corps volunteers may be onsite or at rehearsals. This includes the stadium stands. This includes hotel housing in Indianapolis. 

The members have made significant sacrifices and have worked extremely hard. Enjoy our performances at the shows. Watch on FloMarching. Follow all of our social media channels. Please do not come to our housing sites, you will be asked to leave. 

-Chris Holland, Exec. Dir.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Barneveld said:

ALL REHEARSALS CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC

Effective immediately, all housing, rehearsal sites, and rehearsal stadiums will be closed to outside guests (family, friends, alumni, fans). We have been fortunate with our health to date, but the amount of people coming to rehearsals is growing exponentially. We appreciate the support, the excitement and the love, but we are not equipped to “police” the facilities. 

Please do not show up to housing or rehearsal sites. They are closed. Only those traveling with the corps staff, corps volunteers may be onsite or at rehearsals. This includes the stadium stands. This includes hotel housing in Indianapolis. 

The members have made significant sacrifices and have worked extremely hard. Enjoy our performances at the shows. Watch on FloMarching. Follow all of our social media channels. Please do not come to our housing sites, you will be asked to leave. 

-Chris Holland, Exec. Dir.

I hope that everything is well with BAC. Not trying to be funny or anything but is this semi code for "We're adding changes and don't want them to leak out before it's judged on the field"?

1 minute ago, blakman7 said:

I hope that everything is well with BAC. Not trying to be funny or anything but is this semi code for "We're adding changes and don't want them to leak out before it's judged on the field"?

No. They had the same closed rehearsal policy last year. With the problems other corps have had with the virus, they don't want to risk anything.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Barneveld said:

No. They had the same closed rehearsal policy last year. With the problems other corps have had with the virus, they don't want to risk anything.

That's fair, can't fault them for wanting to me cautious. Thanks for not attacking me 😆

I am disappointed of course that they are essentially sealing up the drum corps from the outside world.  They have been very effective in keeping the kids healthy so far, so I am supportive of them taking whatever measures are necessary to maintain the status quo.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, craiga said:

I am disappointed of course that they are essentially sealing up the drum corps from the outside world.  They have been very effective in keeping the kids healthy so far, so I am supportive of them taking whatever measures are necessary to maintain the status quo.

I am onboard with this sound decision as well...

• Like 2