26 minutes ago, FTNK said:

I'm guessing Crown or Bluecoats will be the first. BTW what does the Crown app actually do when you have it on at a show??

This is part of what it does and was posted over on the Crown thread.

https://www.facebook.com/carolinacrown/videos/countdown-with-me-crownliverighthererightnow/1420591565073132/

Having some problems -- might be best to just browse the Crown thread just after San Antonio. 

Edited by CrownBariDad
Trying to get the correct URL

14 hours ago, henry7184 said:

I am so happy for Boston, the tremendeous success they have been having, the brilliant layering they have been adding to the show, and the performances they have been giving.

This is beyond embarrassing to admit as a music major 😂 but what layering have they done to the show. I've watched their opening show up to San Antonio and can't really find too many changes besides them being a ton cleaner and more dynamic contrast. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, blakman7 said:

This is beyond embarrassing to admit as a music major 😂 but what layering have they done to the show. I've watched their opening show up to San Antonio and can't really find too many changes besides them being a ton cleaner and more dynamic contrast. 

Don’t beat yourself up. I’m a 6th year band director, have been a part of award winning ensembles, and I miss a whole bunch of this stuff, too. Unless you KNOW the show, it’s hard to catch. A lot of fans on here genuinely KNOW the show. I’m like that for Blue Devils this year, but not anybody else.

• Like 2

Great job Boston! Loving your show!!! Inching closer and closer to my beloved Devils....................bout to get real................

• Like 2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1