296335935_421447700016926_15947819754601

• Like 1

295754977_421448390016857_68242767859752

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Liahona said:

296484140_421450616683301_33252264902834

Heh. With all the white uniforms this year and rainy shows, there's gonna be a lot of laundry detail.  I imagine with three straight rainy shows they'll wait until after tonight if not closer to Allentown to full clean then give everything a good cleaning before Indy.   

Congrats AGAIN to BAC for not just last night in Atlanta, but the entire season.  I knew when I first saw them in late May in Castleton that this would be a special season, and what a ride it has been!  I got a bunch of texts last night from some members.  They are healthy and excited.  Also, my fellow alumni should know this:  nearly every member who texted me mentioned their love for the BAC alumni....in a time when most college age kids don't seem to have much in common with people 2 or 3 times their age, these kids shatter that notion. No matter what the result ends up being on finals night, I think I can speak for the alumni and tell this year's corps "WE LOVE YOU, TOO!"

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, craiga said:

Congrats AGAIN to BAC for not just last night in Atlanta, but the entire season.  I knew when I first saw them in late May in Castleton that this would be a special season, and what a ride it has been!  I got a bunch of texts last night from some members.  They are healthy and excited.  Also, my fellow alumni should know this:  nearly every member who texted me mentioned their love for the BAC alumni....in a time when most college age kids don't seem to have much in common with people 2 or 3 times their age, these kids shatter that notion. No matter what the result ends up being on finals night, I think I can speak for the alumni and tell this year's corps "WE LOVE YOU, TOO!"

That’s great to hear.  I’ve been disheartened as of late.  You have a great bunch of young people there. 

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, craiga said:

Alumni love is so cool! 🥰

So proud for you BAC!

• Like 1