2 hours ago, craiga said:

It's not the end of the world, BAC! A few show gremlins made an appearance last night, and you know that was a one off.   It's out of your system......now just focus on the amazing week ahead! You've got this, Boston!  

It's the beginning of the world for Boston. While I hoped (and hope) they would win finals, I never expected/expect them to. Atlanta scoring was an anomaly and I wasn't surprised by that. I don't care if Boston places 2nd or 3rd. I wouldn't even care if they placed 5th. What I care about is that they are riding on all cylinders this year. Their design team has designed a show, for the first time, that is championship caliber. Their brass and percussion sections have now reached the heights that their guard has been at for the past several years. THAT is what is important here, not where they place. They have figured it out. They have figured out what they need to do to win. If they keep this going and build off this momentum I have no doubt within the next few years that they will be our next new champion. I may not happen next year. Crown hit 2nd place for the first time in 2009 and didn't win until 2013. Bluecoats did it in 2014 and didn't win until 2016. Regiment did it in 1977 and didn't win (outright) until 2008 (I doubt that will be Boston's fate). That happens and it may happen with Boston, but we are seeing the emergence of a future champion, and that's extremely exciting.

Edited by henry7184
  • Like 8

3 hours ago, craiga said:

It's not the end of the world, BAC! A few show gremlins made an appearance last night, and you know that was a one off.   It's out of your system......now just focus on the amazing week ahead! You've got this, Boston!  

I have a more detailed comment about the scores in the Allentown thread, but what surprised me a bit was not that BAC was a bit jittery, but BD was too. I agree it’s best for BAC to get it out of their system, but I like the thought BD may be concerned. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Tim K said:

I have a more detailed comment about the scores in the Allentown thread, but what surprised me a bit was not that BAC was a bit jittery, but BD was too. I agree it’s best for BAC to get it out of their system, but I like the thought BD may be concerned. 

BD went from the bus to the field for the most part. What impresses me is that a less than usual performance quality run was still good enough for a 1.5 point spread. Don’t expect BD to have anymore lapses. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Big Bird said:

I think tonight is the night we see Boston pass BD and not look back 😃

This aged well…

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Wishing BAC the very best this week.  One final show leading to Indy. One more time to show you belong where you are.  This is the best BAC ever.  Many said that back in May and many didn’t believe it.  We heard they lacked design, just typical overhype and so on.  This group ignored all that and put together a great show.  Good for you Boston.  Now it’s time to finish this incredible year off.  Get your changes in, clean some more, but perform the $&#% out of this show.  Eat em up Boston.

️/️/

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On my way to the theater now...

Take no prisoners tonight BAC!

• Like 3

BAC CBS !!!!

298116272_429325012562528_31527359240648

298826446_429325092562520_35697114717984

• Like 2