1 hour ago, kdaddy said:

You can take it as a slight if you want, I guess. My bigger point was that, come finals week, Crown just didn't seem "ready" for a title in 2009. And it seems that way with Boston to me. They'll get there, but it seems like they outkicked the coverage this year, much like Crown 2009. Here's another similarity: Crown was far closer to third than they were first heading into finals night, much like this year. 

You misunderstand me. I have no issues with BAC in 2nd, 3rd, or even 4th tonight.  I have been around Boston over 40 years, which means I am old enough to recognize that any of the above placements are a record for them.   What I did take issue with is your implication that Boston somehow isn't one of "the big boys". That is ridiculous. 

• Like 1

This season has been the most competitively successful in all of BAC'S 82 years.   The members and staff should be congratulated on this herculean feat! Also to be congratulated, the entire leadership and organization for keeping the members healthy throughout the summer!

The season of "22" will forever be cherished as one for the record books, including that seminfinals score last night as the absolute all time high.

As for tonight, who can really know? Back in mid June,  I predicted  BD in first, Boston 2nd, Bluecoats 3rd, Crown 4th, and SCV in 5th.  I still think this will be the final result.   Either way, as Paul Cain used to say, "Thanks, Boston! Thanks, kids!"

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hello BAC,

I am going on record before you perform as to not caring what happens tonight placement wise.  No matter where you end up as far as I see it, you are a huge success already. 

You are all GIANTS!

I've been following you every single year since I marched in the early 90's wearing that iconic red and black uniform. Watching you shatter record after record this season has been a real personal treat as an alum.  I feel as if I am right there with each and every one of you showing all to see and hear what Boston Crusaders really means to all of us.

A winner never quits and a quitter never wins!

• Like 5

BOSTON CRUSADERS YOU DID IT! YES YOU DID. Your Championship title is not far away. Oh it's coming for sure. Congratulation! Well deserved.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Boston you guys had a great finals night!  2nd in Visual and 2nd in Music!

Congratulations to the wonderful BAC brass..1st in content and 2nd in achievement!

That's the way to finish STRONG!

• Like 2