As I mentioned in the predictions thread,@Terri Schehr I think someone owes you free pizza! 🙂

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Liahona said:

As I mentioned in the predictions thread,@Terri Schehr I think someone owes you free pizza! 🙂

@Terri Schehr I have pizza left over from our family Finals party last night. I'll gather up what I can find and put it in the refrigerator for you. It's almost a whole pizza! (minus a few bites). It's free.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kkrepps said:

@Terri Schehr I have pizza left over from our family Finals party last night. I'll gather up what I can find and put it in the refrigerator for you. It's almost a whole pizza! (minus a few bites). It's free.

Thanks!
Pizza.  That’s what I forgot to have in Indy. Back to Hooterville today and where the best pizza is a frozen Home Run Inn from Publix. 

Edited by Terri Schehr

Just listened to Wicked Games. Wow things have come so far since 2017 but that was the start of this run. Congrats to everyone involved! The Giants are here!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Edited by Den8uml

George Zingali Best Colorguard  Winner 3-peat !!!

The beginnings of a DYNASTY!

299656118_430928939068802_19844508769030

• Like 2

To The Crusader Family,

I have to say. Here I am almost 24 hours later from that glorious victory last night and it STILL hasn't registered how wonderful this season has been.  I've had tears of joy for you all day.

Of course, this year has been unlike any year I've seen for decades. While I can't get together to celebrate in person with you, I don't want this week to go by without letting each and every one of know just how proud I am of what you've done over the last six years, and especially over these last several months. 

You've all worked hard to succeed, both on the field and off with a clear vision for this organization. You're GIANTS and will help to cultivate the next generation of Giants for the Boston Crusaders. You're leaving a legacy that will be remembered for years to come.

• Like 5

Hopping on a couple days late here to say congratulations to Boston.  That's a great, well-deserved milestone achievement!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1