To the alumni on this page, from a recent age out.

Without y'alls support this never would have been possible. The current members fed off of your energy, your pride, and kept in mind the history of the organization and your words of inspiration, praise, and confidence helped the membership grow into where they are today.

I personally cannot thank y'all enough for the support. I spent long bus rides reading the comments on here and from other alumni on other sites and it was always humbling seeing how much y'all believed in us, even when we just got off a 12 hour rehearsal day in Texas or Alabama.

Thank you

• Like 7

Boston Crusaders Battery ...Vic Firth Production.  Boston Percussion this season tied for its best Percussion finish ever in DCI... 'only 2 tenths away from medaling.    Very demanding percussion chart performed by the BAC battery this summer, and performed well am told by long time experienced Percussionists. 

• Like 1

On 8/15/2022 at 12:06 PM, fighterkit said:

To the alumni on this page, from a recent age out.

Without y'alls support this never would have been possible. The current members fed off of your energy, your pride, and kept in mind the history of the organization and your words of inspiration, praise, and confidence helped the membership grow into where they are today.

I personally cannot thank y'all enough for the support. I spent long bus rides reading the comments on here and from other alumni on other sites and it was always humbling seeing how much y'all believed in us, even when we just got off a 12 hour rehearsal day in Texas or Alabama.

Thank you

It's very cool knowing that some of you were reading our posts on here.  I meant every word. All of us definitely were with you all the way from start to finish. 

You are indeed a GIANT. Perhaps we may run in to each other at a BAC alumni event in the future.

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Liahona said:

It's very cool knowing that some of you were reading our posts on here.  I meant every word. All of us definitely were with you all the way from start to finish. 

You are indeed a GIANT. Perhaps we may run in to each other at a BAC alumni event in the future.

Ill be around next season. Im gonna try and volunteer on tour if my summer schedule permits.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

OMG this was an amazing show. Both music and visuals were on point. Can't get the trombone suicide bit out of my head.

Dear Boston Crusaders: Thank you for providing a summer of competitive entertainment, resulting in your silver medal..Though it's been a long time coming, I'm sure current and alumni BAC members see this as the fulfillment of a blood, sweat and tears journey that can only be exceeded by a Gold medal in the near future...Keep striving towards excellence ..I never won anything in drum corps beyond a small circuit championship Eons ago, so I will live vicariously through your achievement until next season...At that point I'll root against you(Cadet Fan)...lol....peace

• Like 1

On 8/31/2022 at 8:59 PM, Barneveld said:

This is an emotional video to many people....and not just because of the final placement.  The three speakers, Michael Woodall, BOD, Chris Holland,  Corps Director, and Colin McNutt, Percussion Caption Head, all joined BAC as teenagers. They have been integral in the journey and the kids have great respect for them.   Fun fact: Mike was my section leader in the sop section when I joined in 1980 and he had already been in the corps more than 2 years then.  Talk about Giants!

• Like 2