Just popping in to say that this show is without a doubt one of my favorites this season. There’s some actual melody and flow to the show and the arrangements aren’t choppy 

• Like 4

I adore this program. The Wonderful World thread is beautiful woven, the visual aesthetic is great, the horns sound awesome. Love it all. 

Seems like we may be headed for a crowded top five, but I’m hoping BAC can squeeze in! The show and performers certainly deserve it!

The corps was unbelievable tonight....people were actually screaming for them during their show, and don't forget,  even though this show was held in Massachusetts this was not a BAC home show.

• Like 3

@jwillis35I really liked your post and wanted to share it here in the BAC thread...I will not say the same for the OP of the other thread...

"Just watched a fairly good video of Boston at the July 3 show. The visual and GE aspects are starting to pull at me more. Great use of the props and the guard is going to be stunning. As I've said before the performance caption strength in brass, percussion, guard, and marching will be top shelf. I really need to get a better read on SCV but that has been difficult since their show is not complete. They definitely have great caption strength too, but I would have Boston over them as of now. My only caveat with Boston is that I'd like to see a few more full visual ensemble moves with one or two more full music ensemble moments. At times the show feels segmented. But again, that is just an opinion from a non judge. I do believe Boston is going to be heard from. Would not shock me at all if this show finished top 3. "

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 8

Today (Friday 7/8) has BAC in the second day of a two-day rehearsal block in Winston-Salem, NC.  My sources in the drum corps tell me the excitement is building in preparation for tomorrow's show! Eat 'em up, Boston!

• Like 9

1 hour ago, craiga said:

Today (Friday 7/8) has BAC in the second day of a two-day rehearsal block in Winston-Salem, NC.  My sources in the drum corps tell me the excitement is building in preparation for tomorrow's show! Eat 'em up, Boston!

Appointment tv tomorrow night.

• Like 4