2 hours ago, craiga said:

Today (Friday 7/8) has BAC in the second day of a two-day rehearsal block in Winston-Salem, NC.  My sources in the drum corps tell me the excitement is building in preparation for tomorrow's show! Eat 'em up, Boston!

Craiga ????

That is it ? You usually have great insights.  Do tell...

Any major changes for the show tomorrow night ?  Do you think they will keep the soft ending ? 

Ok. Always look forward to your posts.  Ty.  

27 minutes ago, purenjoyment said:

Craiga ????

That is it ? You usually have great insights.  Do tell...

Any major changes for the show tomorrow night ?  Do you think they will keep the soft ending ? 

Ok. Always look forward to your posts.  Ty.  

Pure, I am not going to divulge anything I may know about the secrets of a drum corps whose executive director isn't only an attorney,  but a also former prosecutor in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. 

• Haha 4

I plan on attending Statesboro, GA show this Sunday. It is also streaming on flo, but I am going to finally see a LIVE show since 2019.

Stoked!

Spoiler

I've heard a rumor that INT will be performing four thirty-three (4'33") by John Cage.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, craiga said:

Pure, I am not going to divulge anything I may know about the secrets of a drum corps whose executive director isn't only an attorney,  but a also former prosecutor in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. 

No secrets. Just some hype from you please.  A heads up on what to look for...

16 minutes ago, Liahona said:

I plan on attending Statesboro, GA show this Sunday. It is also streaming on flo, but I am going to finally see a LIVE show since 2019.

Stoked!

Reveal hidden contents

I've heard a rumor that INT will be performing four thirty-three (4'33") by John Cage.

Live drum corps is infinitely better than flo.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Liahona said:

Stoked!

Reveal hidden contents

Finally Liahona, I get to be the one who texts "are they really that good?" and you get to be the one who answers back "yes!"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1