34 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

The company front has a few horns that 'fall out and down'. And a ton of anguished faces that happen.   I've read this as the 'fallen angels being cast from heaven' bit of Milton.  

There's also the apple moment in the show of course...which is one of the more blatant ones. 

Theres a fair bit of imagery from Milton they use in subtle ways that has begun being layered in.  I suspect they're layering In more all the way to Indy as Crown did with Inferno and Dante's imagery. 

I still highly suspect there's something big visually for the ending we've not seen just yet.  

4 minutes ago, craiga said:

I am hearing from corps members minutes ago that BAC is on LAST on Atlanta!!!!?????  Can anyone confirm?

My former student told me it wasn't finished.  (I know I need something more at the end.)

I'll text him about the ATL line up!  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

BTW...............If you marched Boston in 2000 Red Show.............you are a GOD. 

Yep 15 year old me on Contra as a rookie. Some of the best memories of my life.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

My former student told me it wasn't finished.  (I know I need something more at the end.)

I'll text him about the ATL line up!  

I think they should have some gates that appear and open at the end of the path. 

• Like 1

I have it on good authority that they are going to override the dome roof controls at Lucas and have thousands of drones fly in the shape of a lightning bolt and SMOTE Adam & Eve as the try to leave the stadium. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

Hmm... Great draw for BAC, but are Cadets, BK, Crossmen, Colts, Troopers not playing this show? 

2 minutes ago, 3PoC said:

Hmm... Great draw for BAC, but are Cadets, BK, Crossmen, Colts, Troopers not playing this show? 

Edited by Den8uml
  • Like 1