6 minutes ago, 3PoC said:

Hmm... Great draw for BAC, but are Cadets, BK, Crossmen, Colts, Troopers not playing this show? 

That is why the seeding for Allentown will be based on reverse order of placement from the DCI Southeastern Championship (Atlanta) and NightBeat (Winston-Salem).

The caveat here though is...

For corps only performing in one of those two events, their individual score will be used. Corps participating in both events will have their two scores averaged

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Barneveld said:

According to the Cadets website, they have a rehearsal day in Winston/Salem on Saturday.

I got to see Cadets at Statesboro! ...it was a real treat for me.  Here are a couple photos from that...

20220710_192214

20220710_191703

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 3

I'm a horn player and can't get enough of this BATTERY! 🙂

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Really looking forward to Brandt pausing before 4th place on finals night to announce that Boston is top 3 

• Thanks 1

First SCV, then Bloo, Crown... Boston is really taking "Eat 'em up" literally this year.

Nom nom noms... one more...

• Like 4

In 2000 After the Mid-season regional we started working on the BABY-THROWING Ending. (The Carmen Except addition) and I think its what put us over the top and got us into the top 5 that year.

I hope this staff have been holding their cards and something truly special to add some magic to towards the end of this show. 

Based on some of the judges scores they are clearly telling the staff that they need to add some Content/ REP to the show as they are maxing out the Performance sub-captions.