Something occurs to me, Boston.

When you go for the king, you best not miss. This is your chance and we all know it.

I see you over there keeping your cool, protecting yourselves with a bubble, biding your time. Keep it up. It's paid off so far. I'm unashamedly rooting for you to stick it to 'em all.

I can't wait to see you unleashed in a few weeks.

And I'm just starting to figure out who's paradise you're talking about as lost and I'm so in.

EDIT TO ADD: Once the guard's achievement matches their content, you'll be unstoppable. Give them the time they need to get there.

Edited by scheherazadesghost
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I really hope this show wins. I think it would be so exciting for the activity to have a new champion and it would be fun if someone finally caught BD down the stretch. Whether Boston wins or places 2nd or 3rd (I personally don’t think they’ll be below 2nd) this will be a tremendously successful year for them and a great building block for next year, and future years. I think design held them back in 2019, but now they really have the design and the talent in the hornline and drumline is rising to the levels of the talent in the guard. This is really something magical. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Whoo.  My t-shirt arrived today.

Since 2014, I've gotten a t-shirt or two each season based mostly on "is the t-shirt design cool?"   And without fail the first t-shirt I bought was for a corps that ended up finishing 1st or 2nd. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KVG_DC said:

Whoo.  My t-shirt arrived today.

Since 2014, I've gotten a t-shirt or two each season based mostly on "is the t-shirt design cool?"   And without fail the first t-shirt I bought was for a corps that ended up finishing 1st or 2nd. 

First off, I hope the tradition holds and we get a 2nd place finish at lowest for Boston! 

Also, aren't their shirts always just ridiculously comfortable??? They're my favorite shirts of every season just because of how nice they are. 

1 hour ago, FaustianMachine said:

First off, I hope the tradition holds and we get a 2nd place finish at lowest for Boston! 

Also, aren't their shirts always just ridiculously comfortable??? They're my favorite shirts of every season just because of how nice they are. 

It’s super soft.  And a bit more heft to the material than the “guilty” shirt I last got. (Not a first of the season buy that year).  I’m pleased. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FaustianMachine said:

That is true. Must be that cornfed Massachusetts cotton. Very comfy. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 7/28/2022 at 11:26 AM, henry7184 said:

I really hope this show wins. I think it would be so exciting for the activity to have a new champion and it would be fun if someone finally caught BD down the stretch. Whether Boston wins or places 2nd or 3rd (I personally don’t think they’ll be below 2nd) this will be a tremendously successful year for them and a great building block for next year, and future years. I think design held them back in 2019, but now they really have the design and the talent in the hornline and drumline is rising to the levels of the talent in the guard. This is really something magical. 

could it be sounding like 2008?....either way it's still a win for BAC..Winning isn't always the number but the goals they set and their journey. Seems like winning to me.

Edited by GUARDLING
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

could it be sounding like 2008?....either way it's still a win for BAC..Winning isn't always the number but the goals they set and their journey. Seems like winning to me.

Yeah, that's why I said "tremendously successful year."

• Like 1