1 hour ago, scheherazadesghost said:

Great job guard! That book is beastly! I'm looking forward to watching them clean it up so they can consistently keep the others at bay.  😉 

You are spot on.  The entire production is filled with so many details that are easily missed because of the incorporation in each sections vocabulary (if I may steal someone else’s words). The movement of each section, the staging when highlighting a visual or musical phrase, the simultaneous responsibilities and how these are coordinated between sections is impressive.  Listen to the baritone soloist as he plays off of snares, then toms, then bass.  Trombones to.  Integrating the brass during a drum feature to the extent they do is pretty innovative.  There are claims Boston doesn’t fill the field, but in several points they are.  Maybe somehow it doesn’t get noticed.  And thought the show the guard is doing some ridiculously incredible things.  Looking closely at some of the guards duets the work they do is incredible.  What I’m saying with all this blah blah is watching on Flo, limits what you see to a great extent.   Seeing performances live, would change your paradigm. For Boston, there is a lot going on throughout their show from all performers, visually, musically.  Look closely or you'll miss a lot. And yes, there is still much to clean.  More to add. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, LabMaster said:

You are spot on.  The entire production is filled with so many details that are easily missed because of the incorporation in each sections vocabulary (if I may steal someone else’s words). The movement of each section, the staging when highlighting a visual or musical phrase, the simultaneous responsibilities and how these are coordinated between sections is impressive.  Listen to the baritone soloist as he plays off of snares, then toms, then bass.  Trombones to.  Integrating the brass during a drum feature to the extent they do is pretty innovative.  There are claims Boston doesn’t fill the field, but in several points they are.  Maybe somehow it doesn’t get noticed.  And thought the show the guard is doing some ridiculously incredible things.  Looking closely at some of the guards duets the work they do is incredible.  What I’m saying with all this blah blah is watching on Flo, limits what you see to a great extent.   Seeing performances live, would change your paradigm. For Boston, there is a lot going on throughout their show from all performers, visually, musically.  Look closely or you'll miss a lot. And yes, there is still much to clean.  More to add. 

I will end this season filled with regret that I couldn't see this show in person. I know I'd have a completely different read on it.

I see that they took guard tonight, but based on their book! WHA! That's nutz! Folks are quick to jump on me when I say that's not good enough. When you go for the king, you best not miss. YOU HAVE TO BE CONSISTENT when trying to unseat BD, period. If you head into finals with inconsistency, then you're just hoping for the stars to align for you to win.

BD isn't hoping for the star to align. They've been making them align for decades. I trailed BD all three seasons I marched. I know what they look like from this POV.

BAC should be proud no matter where they fall 'cause they've captured the community's hearts. Some years are for winning, others are for building your ranks... still others, like the years I marched, simply hold down the fort with excellence and class.

No matter which category BAC falls into this year, they won a new fan in me!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, LabMaster said:

I'm following the guard via tiktok and Insta.  The close-ups of the sections running features.... OMG. That book is mind blowing.  The rifle feature of the duos manipulating one rifle is second to none.  Flag feature cluster with all those body raps.. I mean COME ON! Thrilling book

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Cop said:

I'm following the guard via tiktok and Insta.  The close-ups of the sections running features.... OMG. That book is mind blowing.  The rifle feature of the duos manipulating one rifle is second to none.  Flag feature cluster with all those body raps.. I mean COME ON! Thrilling book

I. LOVE. THEIR. BOOK!!!!

If they haven’t already done so already(I believe they have since 2018) Boston has cemented themselves as a DESTINATION CORPS!! Their future looks incredibly bright as their appeal is incredibly apparent in their productions, results, teaching, anything else a prospective auditionee would want, insurance of an enriching experience which Boston does incredibly well in promoting. Props to y’all!!!🙏🙏

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, scheherazadesghost said:

YES! TY!

View bac core of temptation show... it was massive...looked corny imo

• Thanks 1