Staff Merry Go Round 2021-22

7 hours ago, George Dixon said:

Very obvious you do not know me, or my priorities

I'm at a point in my life where I do not need to engage with the negativity on DCP, and all the anonymous posters with their pathetic agendas. When I started this site; it was to end the blight of RAMD, unfortunately, over time a few posters have driven away 90% of the traffic and spread rumors and negativity. That's not what I'm about.  Cancer changes a person, so see ya.

I’m so sorry to hear about your cancer diagnosis. I don’t know what kind of cancer you have, but I pray your prognosis is good.

• Like 7

9 hours ago, Continental said:

"Presenting their program "One Day Shipping," Drum Corps International is proud to present "Amazon Prime."

So an update of Phantom Regiment's 2015 City of Light show?

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, George Dixon said:

I'm at a point in my life where I do not need to engage with the negativity on DCP, and all the anonymous posters with their pathetic agendas. When I started this site; it was to end the blight of RAMD, unfortunately, over time a few posters have driven away 90% of the traffic and spread rumors and negativity. That's not what I'm about.  Cancer changes a person, so see ya.

Thanks George! And thank you for creating this place for everyone to come to.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, George Dixon said:

Be well, George. Take care of yourself.

• Like 8

14 hours ago, George Dixon said:

Please know that I have always looked for your posts and your insights into the Cadets.  Please also do not let the negative overtake the positive here.  We want to see and hear more from you!  

Wishing you a speedy recovery!  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

Soooo many Tammy Faye videos that could be posted.  But I'll refrain... :whistle:

i hit fast forward as soon as i hear her voice shilling for Tim Hinton

• Haha 2

On 8/19/2021 at 6:53 AM, George Dixon said:

I hope you will stick around DCP in general.  You bring considerable knowledge and wisdom and have always been an honest and decent poster.

• Like 2