FloMarching Survey

If anyone out there has any thoughts they’d like to share with FloMarching, specifically about the quality of the streams from this summer, this might be a good place to start:

https://flosports.typeform.com/to/y1Db3HRY

• Like 2

Havoc!!!!!!!

I was honest. Customer service was excellent, FloMarching….not so much. From freeze ups and error messages to less that optimal camera work they need to up their game. The basics are there with FloSports now to bring that expertise to FloMarching.

13 hours ago, danielmontoyajr said:

If anyone out there has any thoughts they’d like to share with FloMarching, specifically about the quality of the streams from this summer, this might be a good place to start:

https://flosports.typeform.com/to/y1Db3HRY

oh the book i almost wrote....

• Haha 2

First question included how important features like "Sharing your account" were.  

I've not combed through all of the deets of the user agreement (who does) but most of these threaten to pull your account if it's being accessed by other than you. 

So my first thought was "what a clever way to see whose been sharing their account..."

• Like 1

Here was my response,

"The people directing your cameras have no idea where to look for the most significant action on the field. It seems like they randomly switch among the cameras every few seconds just to get a new perspective. That is unacceptable. Tom Blair of DCI has people scouting the corps ahead of time so he knows when and where to look during each corps performance. He never misses a visual highlight.
In the future, all you have to do is contact each corps and just ask them this question, "Where on the field and approximately when (in minutes and seconds) should we focus our cameras during your performance?" You might also ask them to contact you if they make significant changes during the season. IT'S JUST THAT SIMPLE!
Please make an effort next year to honor your commitment to DCI, the fans and the corps to present their performances as well as possible.
Thank you."

Think that'll help?