March or Die thoughts 2021....

37 minutes ago, DFA1970 said:

What is this topic about? Lets go back in time and do nostalgic shows from the past? Lets go back to all women guards to wear skirts like the good ol days.

Lol that will bring in the young blood the activity needs to survive. Nostalgia about something they know nothing about.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Boss Anova said:

True.. and for some, Don't March, Don't Watch, Don't Volunteer, Don't Donate, Don't Complain ( well.. maybe not the last " Don't ".. lol)😀

I’m not sure what this means.  I’ve done all of these things, along with having a kid marching.  I still think I’m allowed an opinion.  I think most of what I see is fine but I could live without some of it, too.  I felt the same way 50 some years ago.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

I’m not sure what this means.  I’ve done all of these things, along with having a kid marching.  I still think I’m allowed an opinion.  I think most of what I see is fine but I could live without some of it, too.  I felt the same way 50 some years ago.

I was reading it as don’t do anything to support the activity but b word anyway.

14 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Oh okay. I have my gripes  (a few small, a few large) but overall, I’m good with it.  

No problem. IMO If something bothers a person enough to say something…. that means they care. Otherwise it’s “whatever” and don’t care of it goes away. And I didn’t care enough to watch the video 🤪.
I was just reading it a different way than I think you were reading it. 

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I find it amazing how intolerant some people are of other opinions.  Drum corps snobs (I especially like the ones that never marched) seem to take issue with ANYTHING that questions drum corps.

• Like 1