March or Die thoughts 2021....

1 hour ago, JimF-LowBari said:

No problem. IMO If something bothers a person enough to say something…. that means they care. Otherwise it’s “whatever” and don’t care of it goes away. And I didn’t care enough to watch the video 🤪.
I was just reading it a different way than I think you were reading it. 

So, you didn't watch the video...that speaks volumes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mello Dude said:

How so, I didn’t say anything about what was said on the video. I responded to a post that didn’t say anything about the video.

I don’t watch the talking heads on cable news voice their opinions either. Or was this video opinion so earth shattering I should waste heartbeats watching? And at my age I am careful how I waste heartbeats 

PS: I didn’t sign up to watch DCI on Flo this year either. Have more important things going on that I didn’t want to watch tv every(?) night for 2 straight weeks. Maybe next year when things are more spread out. Do have the Box5 DCA package

Edited by JimF-LowBari

1 hour ago, Continental said:

Citations please.  

Note, this was without trying.....follow this thread.

5 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I’m not sure what this means.  I’ve done all of these things, along with having a kid marching.  I still think I’m allowed an opinion.  I think most of what I see is fine but I could live without some of it, too.  I felt the same way 50 some years ago.

I don't know what this means either. I never stated that people that marched, watch, volunteer, donate are not allowed an opinion ( no matter what that opinion is )🤔

On 9/1/2021 at 3:47 PM, Jeff Ream said:

nope tics were by far

Well ,  I was talking about the current judging system and the fact that ge is the most subjective caption.  More points belong in the technical  achievement categories ….it is about the members in the corps right? Yeah…   

34 minutes ago, Triple Forte said:

Well ,  I was talking about the current judging system and the fact that ge is the most subjective caption.  More points belong in the technical  achievement categories ….it is about the members in the corps right? Yeah…   

Yes it is...remember even the best laid out plans, visuals, design, smoke and mirrors, just like music, staging, etc etc may be planned out by other than members, it is the members who make it work ( or not ) bring it to life ( or not )  connect to people on many different levels ( or not) and. Achieve their own personal and collective goals.

Edited by GUARDLING

4 hours ago, Mello Dude said:

Still waiting on the volumes telling me why that is such a horrible thing….