March or Die thoughts 2021....

3 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

and your point?...look if you are looking for a confrontation ( clearly ) ....move on . But I do appreciate the conversation, and the importance of safety on and off the field.

Actually, it's your point that's at issue.  You are trying, in vain, to equate falling from an elevation to "whiplash" drill.  Maybe I am missing something here but anytime something is brought up with serious ramifications, you try and bring up stuff from 40 years ago about what people said then as if that equates to the subject.  I mean what you were saying..and one person liked it amazingly enough, that it's the same thing when it's not.

11 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

and your point?...look if you are looking for a confrontation ( clearly ) ....move on . But I do appreciate the conversation, and the importance of safety on and off the field. I just won't decide which injury may be acceptable or not. Hurt is hurt and if it's a fall of any kind must be considered and taken seriously. ANY KIND

Sigh, indeed.  But, certain kinds of falling are more prone to death and serious injury than others.  If you aren't able to agree on that then one of us is wrong and very wrong.  One type of falling (the worst kind) can be prevented to a huge extent by not doing it.  THAT is the point.

1 minute ago, Mello Dude said:

Actually, it's your point that's at issue.  You are trying, in vain, to equate falling from an elevation to "whiplash" drill.  Maybe I am missing something here but anytime something is brought up with serious ramifications, you try and bring up stuff from 40 years ago about what people said then as if that equates to the subject.  I mean what you were saying..and one person liked it amazingly enough, that it's the same thing when it's not.

Clearly you are looking for a confrontation...Now with that said what the heck are you talking about 40 years ago. My involvement is right to the present and what does that have to do with this serious subject. 

1 minute ago, Mello Dude said:

Sigh, indeed.  But, certain kinds of falling are more prone to death and serious injury than others.  If you aren't able to agree on that then one of us is wrong and very wrong.  One type of falling (the worst kind) can be prevented to a huge extent by not doing it.  THAT is the point.

GOTCHA🙂

2 minutes ago, GUARDLING said:

Clearly you are looking for a confrontation...Now with that said what the heck are you talking about 40 years ago. My involvement is right to the present and what does that have to do with this serious subject. 

Actually I am looking for clarification

1 minute ago, GUARDLING said:

GOTCHA🙂

Yes, but it's me calling you out.  You'll need to wrap your head around that.