March or Die thoughts 2021....

34 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

ok

Edited by Sutasaurus

37 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

ok

Yup.

I’m not on here to disrespect anyone but if you’re gonna throw shade on anybody have the thought process to back it up. 

Edited by Sutasaurus

5 hours ago, Sutasaurus said:

Drop the troll and contribute valid input please. Does it pain you so much that most of us actually have memories of marching?

Cappy is no troll.

13 hours ago, Sutasaurus said:

Yup.

I’m not on here to disrespect anyone but if you’re gonna throw shade on anybody have the thought process to back it up. 

Are you the producer of the video or something? I'm sorry that you don't like my opinion of the video. Do you feel so special that you are entitled to a detailed thesis on as to why I thought the video was silly? 

2 hours ago, Cappybara said:

Are you the producer of the video or something? I'm sorry that you don't like my opinion of the video. Do you feel so special that you are entitled to a detailed thesis on as to why I thought the video was silly? 

Nope. Didn’t produce the video. It’s not that I don’t like your opinion, I think your delivery needs some work. It’s one thing to say I disagree with the OP’s video, and it’s another thing to call it “pathetic”. That was just crass. Your choice of words speaks volumes about you.  

In all social media there are posters who act like a grain of sand in discussions by choosing words to irritate people. I find your comments at times do that. I don’t harbor any I’ll will towards you. I just hope that some day you may just turn into a pearl. 

13 minutes ago, Sutasaurus said:

Nope. Didn’t produce the video. It’s not that I don’t like your opinion, I think your delivery needs some work. It’s one thing to say I disagree with the OP’s video, and it’s another thing to call it “pathetic”. That was just crass. Your choice of words speaks volumes about you.  

In all social media there are posters who act like a grain of sand in discussions by choosing words to irritate people. I find your comments at times do that. I don’t harbor any I’ll will towards you. I just hope that some day you may just turn into a pearl. 

I see we have an armchair psychologist in the house. Please do tell me more.

But no worries, Sutasaurus, I will put in my greatest effort to not harm your sensibilities in the future when I occasionally choose to pop in and provide my "crass" commentary on this forum. 

I look forward to your future diagnoses, doc. Have a splendid Sunday.

33 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

I see we have an armchair psychologist in the house. Please do tell me more.

But no worries, Sutasaurus, I will put in my greatest effort to not harm your sensibilities in the future when I occasionally choose to pop in and provide my "crass" commentary on this forum. 

I look forward to your future diagnoses, doc. Have a splendid Sunday.

Enjoy your Sunday as well and don’t forget to take your meds Cappy.

Peace, out.

Edited by Sutasaurus

On 9/18/2021 at 1:24 PM, Cappybara said:

Just look at the original video that this thread was made for and you’ll see why. Such a pathetic video 

"Pathetic"?  I don't know your age, but 99% of my friends and acquaintances that marched pretty much feel the same as the person in that video.  Maybe it's a generational thing.......but he's younger than us. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2