BLUE DEVILS 2022 The Return

Blue Devils' nation. What do you expect from the 2022 edition of BD returning to the field ? What changes would you like to see, and what predictions do you hold in regards to music writing and selections ? Will there be a shift in design approach, and how influential do you think they "might" become in the current/post pandemic of the activity? Will there be a shift with the organization, changing and morphing into a bigger and a better entity that they are now, expanding and growing way stronger; Or do we see a dwindling down of who BD is for past many years ? For discussion sake, let's discuss and answer some of these questions and let's talk about our expectations and predictions. 

Will we see a WOW BD production for 2022 ? Or Will it be the WTF! BD show. What's your thoughts on this ? What type of shows do you like most of BD ? 

Ps. Even the bashers are welcome to give their thoughts 🤪 I'm most interested to know what you think.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Or Will it be the WTF! BD show

I'll probably be saying that anyway, but not because of any show design changes or anything else other than another year of close-as-possible near perfection. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 things never needed  anymore :

1) pre season Blue Devils hype that tell us they will be... " so good, I'm predicting they will win it all !!!! "

2) blue colored rotary phones.

Both of these 2 went out of any usefulness around the same time too, imo.

Rotary Telephones

Edited by Boss Anova
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Boss Anova said:

2 things never needed  anymore :

1) pre season Blue Devils hype that tell us they will be... " so good, I'm predicting they will win it all !!!! "

2) blue colored rotary phones.

Both of these 2 went out of any usefulness around the same time too, imo.

Rotary Telephones

Yeah, I can agree to that point about preseason BD hype, it's kind of almost not needed because of the predictable expectations to be "So good". But what i get curiously hype over is the type of show they might do, i'm always finding it interesting, because you never know what they might do. It kind of like a mystery to me because the shows are so versatile, imho.

I have never had or used one of those rotary phone, all i do when i see one is to steer at it. Lol.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

Or Will it be the WTF! BD show

I'll probably be saying that anyway, but not because of any show design changes or anything else other than another year of close-as-possible near perfection. 

What would you like to see from them ? Is there anything modern that you thought would make great for BD ? Either a theme show, or just musical selections.

57 minutes ago, theonlyfizzle said:

What would you like to see from them ? Is there anything modern that you thought would make great for BD ? Either a theme show, or just musical selections.

No more Shakespearean voice overs.

And please, no more rave clubs.

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 7