BLUE DEVILS 2022 The Return

1 hour ago, Chief Guns said:

Can you give us an example of something that happened to you personally with BD, staff, members? What was said or done that makes you believe they need more humility?

Or is it that they are consistently on top, and you are looking for any reason to tear them down because you want to see someone else win?

I was addressing some of the fanboys/fan girls on DCP not necessarily the organization as a whole. I have, however, witnessed less than professional behavior from marching members of BD over the forty+ years I’ve been involved in the activity. Isolated cases but ones that reflect on the organization. Want an example? Your comment about me wanting to tear them down is precisely what I’m talking about! They might not be my cup of tea, but hey, it’s a free world and we don’t need to bad talk people who feel different from you.

Edited by Sutasaurus
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, KVG_DC said:

Show us on the doll, exactly where the Blue Devils hurt you.

Example#2. No bueno. That comment was beneath you.

Edited by Sutasaurus
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Sutasaurus said:

I was addressing some of the fanboys/fan girls on DCP not necessarily the organization as a whole. I have, however, witnessed less than professional behavior from marching members of BD over the forty+ years I’ve been involved in the activity. Isolated cases but ones that reflect on the organization. Want an example? Your comment about me wanting to tear them down is precisely what I’m talking about! They might not be my cup of tea, but hey, it’s a free world and we don’t need to bad talk people who feel different from you.

You came into a blue devils thread, made an over-generalizing and negative comment about the organization, and expect people to not tell you off?

I believe the new generation would call this *snowflake behavior*

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

2 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

You came into a blue devils thread, made an over-generalizing and negative comment about the organization, and expect people to not tell you off?

I believe the new generation would call this *snowflake behavior*

Thank you for the enlightenment. I believe the new generation call said reactions “tribalism”.

xoxoxoxo

snowflake

Edited by Sutasaurus

13 minutes ago, Sutasaurus said:

Thank you for the enlightenment. I believe the new generation call said reactions “tribalism”.

xoxoxoxo

snowflake

You marched.  You have experience.

You instructed after you marched.  You have experience.

I didn't march.  Others with criticism did not either. 

36 minutes ago, Sutasaurus said:

Your first sentence is some grade A backtracking. Expect some pushback if you’re going to make a claim that the BD organization lacks humility. I’m sure you would defend Regiment if someone came on their thread and took a ****.

• Thanks 3