BLUE DEVILS 2022 The Return

Moon River is gonna be the summer croon jam this year.  I'm getting the feeling they'll make this every bit as memorable as Everything Must Change.

• Like 6

41 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

The Moon River cover by Jacob Collier is gonna be absolutely killer.  Dying to hear that.  

I'm wondering how they will interpret this with instruments or voicing or both. Yeah..Moonriver is such a classic song and that video was pretty amazing how they did MoonRiver.

19 hours ago, theonlyfizzle said:

Just the thought of this interpretation/arrangement played by BD brass makes this season a "Must hear" live and in person.

Edited by Old Corps Guy
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, DFA1970 said:

or voicing

Oh, please don't BD. At least not with choir robes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

51 minutes ago, mjoakes said:

Oh, please don't BD. At least not with choir robes.

Amen

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Now go in peace...

Thanks be to ScoJo

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

Thanks be to ScoJo

All Hail ScoJo.

• Haha 1

I was wondering what the reasons are why the Blue Devils selected Laramie Wyo. for pre season move ins.  Anybody want to chime in as to why  Laramie, Wyo.  ? I looked up the temps out there this time of year and.... brrrrrrr.... its cold !. For example, temps next week are expected to be in the 40's and 50's during the day, and for evening practice on the field under the lights after dinner,  in the 30's. It apparently will " warm up", later in the week to the daytime low 60's for the high, and under the stadium lights in the evening to the low 40's according to AccuWeather.  its cold out in Laramie, Wyo this time of year. Not until late June do temps during the day historically make into the low 70's on average. I'm just not getting why the Blue Devils moved out of much warmer venues and selected Laramie, Wyo as their move in site. Any info that can help me understand why Laramie, Wyo is appreciated... thanx.

Edited by Boss Anova

10 minutes ago, Boss Anova said:

I was wondering what the reasons are why the Blue Devils selected Laramie Wyo. for pre season move ins.  Anybody want to chime in as to why  Laramie, Wyo.  ? I looked up the temps out there this time of year and.... brrrrrrr.... its cold !. For example, temps next week are expected to be in the 40's and 50's during the day, and for evening practice on the field under the lights after dinner,  in the 30's. It apparently will " warm up", later in the week to the 60's, and under the stadium lights in the evening to the low 40's according to AccuWeather.  its cold out in Laramie, Wyo this time of year. Not until late June do temps during the day historically make into the low 70's on average. I'm just not getting why the Blue Devils moved out of much warmer venues and selected Laramie, Wyo as their move in site.

Simple; the weather is for the "big boned" people.  We "big boned " folks like the cold weather... 😁

• Haha 1