BLUE DEVILS 2022 The Return

Anyone know if we’ll see changes tonight? 

24 minutes ago, lyndakay27 said:

I asked my girl that question and was met with silence. I take that as a maybe?

I know that silence. 👀 The sound of the minions carrying her away before she spills their secrets! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

38 minutes ago, lyndakay27 said:

I asked my girl that question and was met with silence. I take that as a maybe?

That has to be a yes.  Otherwise she just would have said no, right?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, lyndakay27 said:

Or she could have just been ignoring me. 😀

Yeah right lol

• Like 1

On 7/15/2022 at 7:17 PM, Cappybara said:

I was craving some blue devils content and came across this video that has the corps playing excerpts from the show. Great audio quality and the corps sounds phenomenal. It is also a VR video so if you do have a VR device, that could enhance your experience a bit.

On 7/15/2022 at 7:42 PM, Cappybara said:

Turns out that video taken by the audience member is actually the same horn circle that was posted by BD360 in an even better audio quality, listen to this instead 🙂

These videos are awesome! The picture quality on the BD360 Media Box vid is stunning, but I gotta give the audio quality nod to the Corpsound Audio guy. I don't think I've ever heard clarity, dynamic range, and the "sizzle" like that before... AND it's in surround sound/spatial audio format! Like... wth?!?! How is this not a bigger thing?! You move your head and the audio follows you? MIND. BLOWN. I want more!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, saxfreq1128 said:

Anyone know if we’ll see changes tonight? 

Not at the top . This was a convincing win for the Blue Devils tonite . With this winning spread one has to acknowledge that right now the Blue Devils are in a tier all by themselves , with 2-3 other corps likely now competing for silver and bronze .

Congratulations to the Blue Devils . They were remarkable in performance tonite and the show design construct  checked off all the boxes needed to have such a winning spread , imo . I enjoyed their show too ! 👍

• Like 5