BLUE DEVILS 2022 The Return

23 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Congrats to Boston on their best season ever. 

Highest placement ever.

Highest score ever.

Phenomenal.

I see BAC as a real challenge to BD. And I say that because they take their guard seriously like BD has always done. And this year they edited their props from past years. They look clean and efficient. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, DFA1970 said:

The question is will they break into the 99 point scoring range. I think they will but not top 99.65. 99.175 is my guess. 

Edited by DWW11
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Barneveld said:

This Boston fan wanted to congratulate the Blue Devils!!! It's been a helluva fun ride.

It has been an unforgettable season, especially one for Boston Crusaders, who leaves no questions in anyone's mind that they can medal, and not only just medal but can take it all eventually. They are well set on their way for the future season.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, DFA1970 said:

The question is will they break into the 99 point scoring range. I think they will but not top 99.65. 99.175 is my guess. 

I can definitely see a 99. something...

6 hours ago, BlueStainGlass said:

Real question can they finally 3 peat next year

Absolutely! At some point they will, but i am always questioning when. However i do think they will have to come out the gate with that show that says we are leaving no stones unturned, not saying they haven't in any year but for example like a 2014esque kind of situation.

In my theory i think the judges wont be as easy on them, plus we don't know the quality designs coming out across top corps that may be coming for blood, so considering all the factors yes they can, but it depends on the designs BD and other corps churned out. Because it could a ........ 2013, 2016, 2018 situation.

They would have to definitely look at the years they could have three peat already, and see what they need to do or, not do to secure to that #1 from the get go, it's all in the approach IMHO.

They can do it, realistically.

• Like 1

Congrats to BD on another championship!  I have been around this activity for a long, long time, and I have nothing but the utmost respect for them.  They win - a lot.  And better yet, everything they do they do with excellence.

However, IMHO, I feel their show designs have gotten very formulaic - and therefore stale and boring.  It feels like it’s the same show every year lately, with just a different show title.

Again, always excellent, and congrats on the win.  But here’s hoping for something new from BD in 2023.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1