BLUE DEVILS 2022 The Return

huge congrats to BD!! Corp sounds amazing, as usual, and looked better than ever! a well deserved gold medal, and a show that i, for one will be revisiting in the future!

Edited by Ashontheinternet
spelling
  • Like 6

48 minutes ago, CFC1905 said:

Professional and classy when they win. 

Petulant and jealous when they lose. 

Congrats on winning the dance competition. 

Just went back and viewed the retreat from 2013 and 2016. I guess the Crown and Bluecoats performers forced BDs performers to hug/embrace, and put huge smiles on those BD faces after scores were announced. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Just went back and viewed the retreat from 2013 and 2016. I guess the Crown and Bluecoats performers forced BDs performers to hug/embrace, and put huge smiles on those BD faces after scores were announced. 

Don’t even bother. Best response to haters is often no response. BDs continued dominance does all the talking we need. 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

pretty certain this person is a troll, looking at their account. entertain their nonsense no longer.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations! You have won 40% of all DCI Championships for a reason. The reason is you are consistently excellent! I was there for number 1 in 1976, I have been there through number 20. I have no arguments. 

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 5

On 8/9/2022 at 10:56 AM, lyndakay27 said:

BD has the Marching Vlogs take over for the rest of the week on Instagram

Congrats to your daughter! Aging out with a gold medal and undefeated season!! Job well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO IT UP DEVILS!!!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

45 minutes ago, Barneveld said:

Congratulations to BD Nation your championship, from a long time member of Crusader Nation.

Enjoy the off season.

Stay patient brother. BAC has a title coming their way sooner than later.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Quad Aces said:

Really sorry you can’t accept that someone might (just might) have a different opinion than you.

Glad you’re not on the DCI welcoming committee. 

Thanks for the congrats!

And you’re most definitely entitled to your opinion. That’s what forums are for! However, perhaps providing your critique/feedback on a night that isn’t a celebratory one for BD would be better received and might actually be productive. Otherwise, you just come off as a wet blanket/killjoy. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rylan said:

Thanks for the congrats!

And you’re most definitely entitled to your opinion. That’s what forums are for! However, perhaps providing your critique/feedback on a night that isn’t a celebratory one for BD would be better received and might actually be productive. Otherwise, you just come off as a wet blanket/killjoy. 

You’re welcome - BD always has great performances that are full of excellence, going back to the first time that I saw them in 1985.

Well, at least you are trying to have some discourse instead of flat out attacking, so thank you for that…I think…besides your laugh emoji on my original post.

IMHO, if someone is that intolerant of another person’s opinion that differs from theirs that it is perceived as a “wet blanket” or a “killjoy” - let alone straight up attacks for nothing more than a thought out post - then they have other issues to deal with other than trying to have a conversation in a forum about a niche activity.

Edited by Quad Aces