BLUE DEVILS 2022 The Return

5 hours ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

Congratulations! You have won 40% of all DCI Championships for a reason. The reason is you are consistently excellent! I was there for number 1 in 1976, I have been there through number 20. I have no arguments. 

Likewise!  What a run!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Barneveld said:

Congratulations to BD Nation your championship, from a long time member of Crusader Nation.

Enjoy the off season.

And congratulations to BAC for their highest score, placement, and medal. They certainly cane out to win and lit a fire under BD!

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Ok BD Nation who's turn is it to start the new BD 2023 thread? I have started one, @Cappybarahas started one, @theonlyfizzlestarted one.........who wants to do the honors?

How about Blue Devils 2023 - Tempus Fugit?

• Like 2

They never did resolve that chord! 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Congratulation BD on #20, a bundle of caption awards, an undefeated season, and thank you for sharing Tempus Blue with us this summer. The entire organization should be so very proud for excellence in education, performance, artistry, and most important, caring for each other. Can’t wait to see and hear what you bring to the field next year!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

Ok BD Nation who's turn is it to start the new BD 2023 thread? I have started one, @Cappybarahas started one, @theonlyfizzlestarted one.........who wants to do the honors?

Yes what Chief said.. Whose this honor is bestowed upon, come forth ?

2023 is waiting............................................

9 hours ago, Quad Aces said:

I gotta say, Chief Guns and theonlyfizzle - you guys are class acts.  You respected my difference of opinion in show design (but embraced my compliments of BD).  Unlike the nonsense/garbage/vitriol I’m getting from others for the exact same post in the Finals thread.

I’d like to buy you guys a beer someday!

Congrats again on Number 20!  And Chief, congrats to your son - Gold had an outstanding season, and best of luck to him in his future!

Thank you man! Quad Acess i can drink lol.. I don't drink often but when i do, i drink plenty. :guinesssmilie:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, DWW11 said:

How about Blue Devils 2023 - Tempus Fugit?

i think since they’ve done the history of blue, it’s time to do the history of devils 😈  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1