BLUE DEVILS 2022 The Return

That one "Gone with the Wind" uniform look is horrible. Probably the worst BD uniforms yet.

Sorry, I don't care for them at all. Props for diversity in membership though.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

That one "Gone with the Wind" uniform look is horrible. Probably the worst BD uniforms yet.

Yeahhhhhhhhhh I don't know about these. Willing to wait and see how they look on the field and if they morph into something else, but those shoulder thingies...yikes. Kind of looks like those pads women wore in the 80s. I used to call the Ayatollah Dick Butkus in a skirt and yet somehow she still married me. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

Yeahhhhhhhhhh I don't know about these. Willing to wait and see how they look on the field and if they morph into something else, but those shoulder thingies...yikes. Kind of looks like those pads women wore in the 80s. I used to call the Ayatollah Dick Butkus in a skirt and yet somehow she still married me. 

Those shoulder pads were horrible.  More proof that fashion designers hate women. 

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

Reminds me of the "Royal Flush Gang" a little.

4057534-royal_flush_gang-jlu%2323-flee.j

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, lyndakay27 said:

I think the uniform on the guy in the front is too big for him and hopefully not his actual uniform. The guy on the right I think has a good fit and it looks nice. I wonder if the triangle will be a fold over down into a different look. 

Idk. I see the pic of them doing some visual movement and it's still doesn't look good to me. 

59 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Those shoulder pads were horrible.  More proof that fashion designers hate women. 

Hush Terry, i swear they do love you women, i just don't know what they are thinking sometimes. 🤣

• Haha 2

48 minutes ago, lyndakay27 said:

I think the uniform on the guy in the front is too big for him and hopefully not his actual uniform. The guy on the right I think has a good fit and it looks nice. I wonder if the triangle will be a fold over down into a different look. 

That's right.. should have the one on the right in the back to the front instead. I re-watch looking at the video, and they grew on me. They are not as bad as i thought, just need to fit better, which i know they will.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jjeffeory said:

… ???

• Haha 1