BLUE DEVILS 2022 The Return

29 minutes ago, saxfreq1128 said:

… ???

I said something negative then positive.

2 hours ago, lyndakay27 said:

I think the uniform on the guy in the front is too big for him and hopefully not his actual uniform. The guy on the right I think has a good fit and it looks nice. I wonder if the triangle will be a fold over down into a different look. 

I had the same thought; it's like it's a couple of sizes too big for his shoulder width. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theonlyfizzle said:

Hush Terry, i swear they do love you women, i just don't know what they are thinking sometimes. 🤣

I just don't understand women's stiletto heels.  Do they have to practice walking in them?   

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Lol I stopped wearing heels about 15 years ago.  Now that I live here, I go from flip flops to sneakers when I walk.  And that’s it. 

Just watch for a 'pop top" if you blow out a flip flop.  (I use to think he was singing "stepped on pop tart".) 😁    

Edited by keystone3ply
cx
  • Haha 2

I think the shoulder caps are to cover the bare shoulders and give the illusion of a full coat while also completely covering the uni underneath. The exaggerated size, shoulder to shoulder, also allows for a bigger white stripe which should pop more on the field.  And i think the diagonal cut on the jacket is to allow for ease of body movement that wouldn’t be possible with a straight coat. Besides, the jackets usually come off early in the shows. 

i want to see the guard unis. Chandler always does something avant garde with them! 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, lyndakay27 said:

I know the uniform secret! But I can't tell. 🙂 

whooooooooo, Coooool. Can't wait for that surprise.

• Like 1

On 6/20/2022 at 11:49 AM, Chief Guns said:

My son is part of that DCI Performers Secret Society where they share vids amongst each other on private sites. So we watched it last night. Boston is for real. Are they ready for my beloved Devils................we will see. But Boston isn't messing around i will tell you that. 

I will try to PM you the Boston link so you can see for yourself. Give me some time though. I am currently at Gold's rehearsal watching my son. 

Thanks to my two sons (oldest aged out in 2019), this is pretty much how I've been keeping up with what's been going on throughout the season the last few years, in between shows and Flo, ha.

Congrats on your son marching Gold! That's awesome. I've always enjoyed what they bring to the field and cheer them on loudly.

Re clips: I've been able to at least see multiple clips of a few of the top 5 from 2019 now. So, I'll go ahead a make an early season prediction. BD won't place below 2nd. Yeah, not really a bold prediction and obviously biased ha, but them bones be solid.

Edited by dcsnare93
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

I just don't understand women's stiletto heels.  Do they have to practice walking in them?   

Keystone3ply. I really don't know, i haven't a clue. I guess maybe ? 🤷‍♂️ Curious myself. lol

• Haha 1