BLUE DEVILS 2022 The Return

56 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

I was going to make the two hour drive out to Camarillo where BD has been housing since Monday, until I drove by the gas station near my house and it said $6.95 for premium. 

Yea gonna wait till BD gets to Grand Terrace on Sunday lol.

Lord knows I love my Devils.............but nearly $7 gas............not that much love LMAO. 

Wise move. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Continental said:

If I don't like BD's show, but I've liked some prior BD shows, does this make me a BD hater on here?

"Hater" gets thrown around very loosely by a few posters. Especially if you don't buy into what they're saying. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

I was going to make the two hour drive out to Camarillo where BD has been housing since Monday, until I drove by the gas station near my house and it said $6.95 for premium. 

Yea gonna wait till BD gets to Grand Terrace on Sunday lol.

Lord knows I love my Devils.............but nearly $7 gas............not that much love LMAO. 

Someone saved you the effort by posting a new runthrough video. 🫡

Lotsa changes, as predicted. Some that you can kinda tell are just being experimented with for now, others that are fleshing out stuff that we knew would be fleshed out… And a lot more guard work! Tired performance because they’ve been working hard, but I love seeing them workshop ideas like this. 

Edited by saxfreq1128
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Cappybara said:

From what I’ve observed, anytime BD takes a week off from competition early into the season they’re making changes to their transitions, certain drill segments, and some musical passages or adding certain effects/narration/etc. Later into the season, those breaks are usually for cleaning the dirt. I bet there will be quite a few noticeable changes when we see them next 

Keen observation Cappybara.

2 hours ago, Continental said:

If I don't like BD's show, but I've liked some prior BD shows, does this make me a BD hater on here?

Not at all.

12 minutes ago, saxfreq1128 said:

Lotsa changes, as predicted. Some that you can kinda tell are just being experimented with for now, others that are fleshing out stuff that we knew would be fleshed out… And a lot more guard work! Tired performance because they’ve been working hard, but I love seeing them workshop ideas like this. 

Watching last night's run thru. Sounds like they made changes to the ending of Moon River. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Continental said:

Not at all. Here’s my favorite BD hater phrases: 

“All their shows look and sound the same. They just recycle the same thing over and over”  

“Their guard doesn’t do anything except flip their hair extensions”

“The judges just slot them in first. If the judges were blindfolded, BD wouldn’t come in first”

”Their shows have no demand compared to *insert other corps name here - usually Crown*”

• Like 6

Just now, Cappybara said:

Not at all. Here’s my favorite BD hater phrases: 

“All their shows look and sound the same. They just recycle the same thing over and over”  

“Their guard doesn’t do anything except flip their hair extensions”

“The judges just slot them in first. If the judges were blindfolded, BD wouldn’t come in first”

”Their shows have no demand compared to *insert other corps name here - usually Crown*”

don’t forget ‘playing to the sheets’! 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, saxfreq1128 said:

don’t forget ‘playing to the sheets’! 

Not sure how I forgot that one, we have a few of those posting that on one of the other threads as we speak!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, saxfreq1128 said:

Yeap i went hunting.. lol. IT's ALOT of work done on the show.. It's flows so much better. Balad was my favorite part and even more now, love the changes in the ending of it, so gorgeous. Color-guard i see you!

• Like 3