BLUE DEVILS 2022 The Return

I think a real testament to what the Blue Devils have achieved, as an entire organization, is on display this year; a corps filled with, mostly, rookies and rookouts. Not forgetting to mention that they seem quite young. Granted, these young individuals probably have more combined talent than some of the other corps most seasoned vets. One can't help but tip their hat to what they have going on in Concord.
And for all those saying, "What's the secret to beating the Blue Devils?" It's not a secret to beating the Blue Devils; it's doing what they have been doing...mastering the sheets. It comes down to sustained talent in design and showmanship from the design team (caption heads), instructors, and the members on the field. Master the judges sheets, and there's a chance to win a championship...with an excellent and well trained talent pool of staff and membership.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, corps8294 said:

I think a real testament to what the Blue Devils have achieved, as an entire organization, is on display this year; a corps filled with, mostly, rookies and rookouts. Not forgetting to mention that they seem quite young. Granted, these young individuals probably have more combined talent than some of the other corps most seasoned vets. One can't help but tip their hat to what they have going on in Concord.
And for all those saying, "What's the secret to beating the Blue Devils?" It's not a secret to beating the Blue Devils; it's doing what they have been doing...mastering the sheets. It comes down to sustained talent in design and showmanship from the design team (caption heads), instructors, and the members on the field. Master the judges sheets, and there's a chance to win a championship...with an excellent and well trained talent pool of staff and membership.  

YES!

They make it look so easy... 🤩

It's not.

Sincerely,

your friend from across the bay

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Boss Anova said:

Yes... take them all to the beach or the mall or wherever....someplace... any place... just not a practice field( ...haha )

They just had their day off in Denver after the show there. I can tell that they’re still getting back on track. Look out. 

• Like 1

Anyone know if BD is locking down the corps a la Boston? These continued corps outbreaks are making me nervous. 

Just now, saxfreq1128 said:

Anyone know if BD is locking down the corps a la Boston? These continued corps outbreaks are making me nervous. 

No idea, but I hope they are locking down. 

• Like 1

Just now, Chief Guns said:

No idea, but I hope they are locking down. 

Where are the Sphinxes from Neverending Story when you need them… 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, saxfreq1128 said:

Where are the Sphinxes from Neverending Story when you need them… 

When I was stationed in Yokosuka Japan, me and a couple of my buddies from base worked security for a few extra dollars on the side at a hip hop club in the Shibuya area of Tokyo. If BD wants me, I don't mind "Ushering" people away if need be lol. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, saxfreq1128 said:

Anyone know if BD is locking down the corps a la Boston? These continued corps outbreaks are making me 

Edited by DWW11
Revised info
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, saxfreq1128 said:

They are asking anyone who comes to a rehearsal to stay away from all members and staff. Once in Indy, the only rehearsal open will be wed night. No visitors or family can come to their hotel. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, saxfreq1128 said:

I'm quite surprised that I haven't seen a Covid hole from them yet. Every other corps has had Covid holes.

I'd like to know their secret, so the other corps can follow suit.