BLUE DEVILS 2022 The Return

2 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

The corps just finished up the final run. The intensity or the closer has been turned up a thousand times over, the only corps that’s going to get close to them in volume is Crown

i know no one outside of the bd kingdom wants to hear it, but I think they have #20 coming very soon 

That was decided early on in the season. Let's see what they got.

1 hour ago, Cappybara said:

I’m honestly not a percussion guy but even I can recognize the demand they’re putting on this percussion. The front ensemble (especially the drumset guy, im seriously his biggest fan) sets the mood so well and the battery has more exposed moments than everyone other than SCV. 

I won’t say they will win it, but they certainly have a shot at it and have topped everyone else in percussion multiple times this year 

loooove the drumset guy. he says it’s a really hard book but you honestly wouldn’t know it from how good he’s been all season 

• Like 3

The moon River reprisal at the end of the ballad is stuck in my head and won’t go away 

… and I’m perfectly okay with that 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, theonlyfizzle said:

That was great!  Thanks for sharing.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, corps8294 said:

"Anyone But Blue Stars." 

Wow really? Maybe I need to pay attention more, but I don't recall Blue Stars getting hated on. Wow. Their show has grown on me as the season has went on. I know the Cavies are closing fast on them. Maybe that's why?

I know when Stars horn line stretches across the field like 90 yards, people have been raving about that.  

• Like 3