Bluecoats 2022

2 hours ago, Maleguena1988 said:

I was at ensemble today…this is one focused group - super clean and sounded great…keytar was spot on tasty as well, so hopefully cleared up the tech issues. Could be epic night!

Any insight into what happened with audio last night?

1 minute ago, MikeRapp said:

Any insight into what happened with audio last night?

My daughter is in Blooguard, so she did not know. There were differing opinions in how much distortion there was live, but there was SOME. Keytar was not working for his first 4 bars or so I think there was shared blame between Flo and Bloo…had to hurt GE last night. Too bad, because it was best run of year for brass…

• Like 2

Just now, Maleguena1988 said:

My daughter is in Blooguard, so she did not know. There were differing opinions in how much distortion there was live, but there was SOME. Keytar was not working for his first 4 bars or so I think there was shared blame between Flo and Bloo…had to hurt GE last night. Too bad, because it was best run of year for brass…

To be down in GE, miss four bars of the best part of the show—and still jump into third…it’s a setup for one hell of a finish!

• Like 2

Just now, MikeRapp said:

To be down in GE, miss four bars of the best part of the show—and still jump into third…it’s a setup for one hell of a finish!

That is exactly what I think. They had a hell of a practice today. Hungry. 

The top seven this year are all spectacular. Not a weird or bad show among them and the technical execution is just flat out amazing.

• Like 1

Why is this thread so far.. you guys just won silver. Bluecoats thsnk you for an #tripy rollercoaster ride. It was #amazing and i loved every minute of it. Congrats Tonight and for an entire season of pure bliss.

• Like 3

Congratulations to the Bluecoats for your 2nd place Silver Medal. Such creativity on display this season from the Corps. It was fun to watch and listen to your show. Loved it !.  You hit your stride at just the right time in indy too . Again, congratulations for such an accomplished season of medaling here in 2022.

• Like 1