Carolina Crown 2022

karuna

This is why Crown is the best right here. RIP Joe Allison. A man that truly loved this activity with every cell in his body. I hope everyone soaked this up as much as I did. From funny comments to tears, this video shows the power of the corps that year.

• Thanks 3

17 hours ago, TigerBaritone19 said:

This is why Crown is the best right here. RIP Joe Allison. A man that truly loved this activity with every cell in his body. I hope everyone soaked this up as much as I did. From funny comments to tears, this video shows the power of the corps that year.

I concur; incredible read of an incredibly emotional performance. (And that was just prelims.)  I was in tears from the Silvestri ballad until the end of their show.  Thanks for sharing.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I don’t have any insider knowledge but I did stumble upon a tiny little nugget of a show hint hidden in plain sight. If I’m right about what this year’s show is, I’m excited! 

Crown brass this year is out of this world good for April as I heard them at camp and the precussion line is fire.  The guard is on a whole new level and will shock some as the season kicks off.  They have no weak links this season, so it will all come down to the design of the show.  I predict they will have a great and memorable season.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, B-Flat said:

.  They have no weak links this season  

Some posters dont like such hyping of the preseason marcher talent they are assessing in a corps , but i see nothing wrong with it at all.

Good luck to Carolina Crown this season. It sounds like it could be an epic season for them after assembling such marcher talent across the board in all captions.  I have confidence their show design team is up to the task of maximizing such marcher talent too.

4 hours ago, B-Flat said:

Crown brass this year is out of this world good for April as I heard them at camp and the precussion line is fire.  The guard is on a whole new level and will shock some as the season kicks off.  They have no weak links this season, so it will all come down to the design of the show.  I predict they will have a great and memorable season.  

The music on it's own seems great.  But conceptually I have no idea how it all hangs together.  Might have to get down to GWebb this year.

• Thanks 1

On 5/6/2022 at 3:04 AM, karuna said:

The music on it's own seems great.  But conceptually I have no idea how it all hangs together.  Might have to get down to GWebb this year.

What date do they finish up at Garner Webb?