Carolina Crown 2022

karuna

33 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

So I downloaded the app this morning.  Thought there might be info on housing, etc., but it just sits there.  Does it only work when you're at the venue & they're set up to send info?  I'm old...  

I believe it's just for the show. If you look at who designed the application and research it you'll see it made specifically for the performance.  That's how I found out what they may be doing with it by doing my own research. It appears that Pro and College Sports have used this company for fan experience during the games using same application. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, keystone3ply said:

So I downloaded the app this morning.  Thought there might be info on housing, etc., but it just sits there.  Does it only work when you're at the venue & they're set up to send info?  I'm old...  

it has to receive the signal from the venue you are in

• Thanks 1

So .. at GW for the preview. Saw the closer rehearsal.  And these guys are loaded and ready. All the captions look and sound balanced. Most notably .. visual is extremely strong and the guard work is truly a 180 amazing.  Staging way better. 

Brass .. what is there to say ? 

I think they will be serious contenders. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Great to see Drum Corps again and back on here. 

I have seen the guard and Tyler and the staff have completely turned them around. This was a very smart move to put Crownguard Back up there! 

Edited by Flguardman
  • Like 5

Just now, heyboiay said:

How do I watch the preview show tonight online? 

Sadly it won’t be streamed. It’s only Live

• Sad 1

I’m definitely loving Crown’s costuming this year! My favorite look for them in a long time! The preview is up now on Crown’s facebook!

• Like 3

Unis are purple maroon bottoms white tops silver accents. No shako but they are showing one on the video screen .. have seen guard yet. 

4 minutes ago, crownisking said:

I’m definitely loving Crown’s costuming this year! My favorite look for them in a long time! The preview is up now on Crown’s facebook!

Thanks yeah .. they’re not on the field yet. !!! But they have a wispy flair on the leg. Guard yellow just coming down the hill 

Edited by BWise