Carolina Crown 2022

karuna

All, I was there tonight and no video does this show justice, as you have to see it and feel it for yourself.  I was told they will learn the remaining closer drill tomorrow & Monday.   The kids already have it on the UDB app and know they have to learn their dots.  There is also more layers of choreography that will be added, but they have to do one thing at a time, as there is so much in it already.  I also spoke with a college band director who has watched drum corps for many years who told me that that drumline is the best in Crown history.  He told me based on what he heard tonight, book is very difficult and will contend for the Sanford.  Seriously, this show is got some serious fire power too it.  I for one loved it and the energy is thru the roof.  Great job on a first show Crown staff and members, as there is tremendous work to be done!👊

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Dpsouthern81 said:

Count me in. This show is a must see live!

Me also, as I am deeply sorry to hear this!

• Like 1

All those that were there, I want to get your read on the ballad. I didn’t think anything would come close to 2019 but this one is right up there as one of my favorite Crown ballads

1 minute ago, TigerBaritone19 said:

All those that were there, I want to get your read on the ballad. I didn’t think anything would come close to 2019 but this one is right up there as one of my favorite Crown ballads

I need another view of it. So much in this show. 

17 minutes ago, TigerBaritone19 said:

2019 is very good, 2016 I enjoy very much so, 2015, and 2013 are obviously amazing too, but I feel this one is going to enter my top 5 undoubtedly and be my favorite of the bunch after I hear it in person!

• Like 2

Oh my ***** GOD!!! The show is just pure Joy, Adrenaline and Heart!!! My jaw was dropping at literally every phrase.  The percussion feature are you kidding me!?!? Explosive!! The guard was so captivating!! The brass was athletic as hell!!  Every section has amazing moments and is featured in such fabulous ways. The App was  impressive and very cool with how synchronized it was but it does require as many people in the audience to buy in and run it so some of the effects really have impact. Hope it does catch on and people buy in because it really transforms the energy of the audience.

This can win. Flat out. I freakin loved it. very fresh for Crown!!

• Like 6