Carolina Crown 2022

karuna

Dying to see them square off with BD this season. Feels like that’s gonna be the Ali/Frazier of the summer… 

Just now, Poppycock said:

Let’s see how they do against Bloo, Cavaliers, BAC, and SCV too. 😇

Thank you for including SCV, cuz I know you don’t mean it 😝

1 hour ago, keystone3ply said:

Well, no.  Going Tuesday night for the first time in probably 15-20 years.  (No lie)  Kind of dread it... 😳 

Thought the airplane mode feature was only for use on a flight... :spitting:

considering you’re going to the DCI at the cinema event, who knows how many people will be there, maybe the whole theater’s full. Depending on what you see as obnoxious, I think the audience will be just fine, probably no babies crying or loud kids being annoying lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cappybara said:

There were people who saw corps in person back in 2019 who thought the crazy amount of thunderous goo coming out from certain corps was just fine too. I'm not too inclined to just take someone's word for it

Regardless, I'll stop filling this thread up with my skepticism, looking forward to getting a full look at Crown's show on Wednesday! 

Definitely with you on the “Thunderous goo” noticed it a lot in crown’s show too thinking this was WAYYYY too much synth than necessary, way too much, why does Crown of all corps need that haha

When I begin to hear them and other corps in person I do hope that it isn’t as prevalent.