Carolina Crown 2022

karuna

57 minutes ago, Vidal28Rdg said:

considering you’re going to the DCI at the cinema event, who knows how many people will be there, maybe the whole theater’s full. Depending on what you see as obnoxious, I think the audience will be just fine, probably no babies crying or loud kids being annoying lol

I should be ok unless there's a kid kicking the back of seat.  😁 At last check, this theater definitely wasn't a sell out.    

There is a closer video up on the website that shall not be named. Good lord, Lucas Oil will be shaking come Finals night! I am so excited

• Like 6

From what I could hear, the mix sounded fine to me. This is probably going to be one of those things where we’re all going to have to agree to disagree. 

2 hours ago, Cappybara said:

Any idea where I can find crown's rehearsal schedule while they're in Muncie this coming week?

They are the clinic corps but it mostly does not affect their rehearsal schedule.  There are schedule interactions with each section but mostly normal rehearsal days the entire week.  They also spend some time getting the MFA kids integrated into a portion of the show.  If you search for the 2019 crown thread, the FB posts of the daily schedule during the MFA camp are probably still there.  

There's no better show to attend in person.  The MFA kids are a super enthusiastic audience for all the corps and it's just a fun event.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, TigerBaritone19 said:

There is a closer video up on the website that shall not be named. Good lord, Lucas Oil will be shaking come Finals night! I am so excited

I saw it, I can’t imagine the insane drill Jeff is going to give them.

• Like 2

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Putting the stupid idea of the live app aside, all the snippets I've seen of this show sound incredible. Personally didn't care for their run of shows from 2017-2019 for one reason or the other but I am very, very excited by this show due to the source music 

• Like 3