Carolina Crown 2022

karuna

5 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

I always looked at it as Crownies are viewed as the hippies of DCP. As everyone says, mockingly, when something goes down in the Crown threads, "I forgot, I'm in the Crown thread". People seem to have issues with hippies. So, here we are, as Crownies, the hippies of DCP. Lol. 

That sounded better in my head.

Does a hippie dance 💃 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

I always looked at it as Crownies are viewed as the hippies of DCP. As everyone says, mockingly, when something goes down in the Crown threads, "I forgot, I'm in the Crown thread". People seem to have issues with hippies. So, here we are, as Crownies, the hippies of DCP. Lol. 

That sounded better in my head.

Aren’t hipsters by definition the opposite of mainstream? Going against the grain? Crown has way too large of a bando fanbase to be considered hipster 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Aren’t hipsters by definition the opposite of mainstream? Going against the grain? Crown has way too large of a bando fanbase to be considered hipster 

Hippies and hipsters are two very much different things. Think tie dye shirts and acid trips vs fedora hats and thick rim glasses 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Brass Lover said:

Hippies and hipsters are two very much different things. Think tie dye shirts and acid trips vs fedora hats and thick rim glasses 

Well in that case Bloo are the true hippies 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, karuna said:

Interesting schedule ahead for Crown.  

• 7/3-7/4 back at GWebb
  • 7/5-7/6 clinic at Kennesaw Mtn
  • 7/7-7/8 clinic at UTC 
  • 7/9  CrownBeat!

Hope they can get some serious cleaning taken care of.  They’re playing incredible but there is definitely drill work needed and you can sometimes still “hear their feet.”  

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, DrummerParent said:

Hope they can get some serious cleaning taken care of.  They’re playing incredible but there is definitely drill work needed and you can sometimes still “hear their feet.”  

A side effect of the earlier clinic dates is that the WCU visit now becomes rehearsal only.   By the time Broken Arrow rolls around they will have had a LOT of time to clean and layer.  

Edited by karuna