Carolina Crown 2022

karuna

Just now, rchitectburd23BD01 said:

Congrats Crown! Feel like we have more work to do. I do feel like tonight was a ok run.  Also the percussion need to step it up in all areas. The closer Intro use to be hott but idk what happened.  

Probably working through that insanely hard drill. They’ll get better 

• Like 1

Captions looked much better tonight. No brass judge hurt them and could have pushed that lead further but a win is a win. Need to CLEAN. Weakest part right now is visual and percussion. Guard with a great score tonight given the windy conditions. On to the next!

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

I was watching hi cam so didn’t see it, really hoping he’s okay and didn’t sustain a concussion 

It had to have been bad cuz he held his head and ran right off to the sideline immediately. And it wasn't like a triple toss... it was probably a 5 or 6. Scary to see.

1 minute ago, TigerBaritone19 said:

Captions looked much better tonight. No brass judge hurt them and could have pushed that lead further but a win is a win. Need to CLEAN. Weakest part right now is visual and percussion. Guard with a great score tonight given the windy conditions. On to the next!

Yeah the percussion staff needs to sit down real quick for a minute. The intro to part 5 with the drummer and trumpet seems watered down from the preview. I thought the orginal intro with the funky beats overlaping the drummer was BA. Its now missing and that section just lingers and doesn't transition well into the brass when they come in. I hope they put it back in and not just throw something randomly in.  They have plenty of time to get it right and clean. They can do it. Go Crown.

• Like 2

Just now, rchitectburd23BD01 said:

Well dang. I knew it was an off night. I felt it. But we gone be alright. 

The horn said " Right Over Here, Right Now"

Didn’t realize that lead up to the rifle injury 

• Like 1