Carolina Crown 2022

karuna

2 minutes ago, Sholeo said:

Dude, Crown has so many freakin' holes in percussion alone. Tonight it was a bass drum, vibraphone, tenor, and snare. That's obviously not 100%.

Who looked most full ? Yeah Crown marched big holes last night. 

Edited by BWise

Thanks Crown. Every time someone says "right here" I have to fight the urge to say "right now". Darn you and your catchy, amazingly executed show design!

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, karuna said:

Didn’t watch show but I still recommend bless your heart for anyone foolish enough to diss Crown.  Will see you all at Nightbeat.   Maybe a quick DCP meeting preshow?

Count me in.

I hedge my bet, and try to arrive about 13:00. If weather goes sideways, at least I had an opportunity to watch live drill.

That’s what happened in ‘16. Instead of powering through, they stuck to sched and took an intermission. Bad weather shut down the rest of show, so those drill sets was all I ever caught of Relentless 🌩

• Like 1

Well another night Crown thwarts the naysayers .. marching those holes and hanging onto 2nd like a champ. Go Crown .. this ain’t near over. 

👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑👑

• Like 6

Just now, nsxanax said:

Count me in.

I hedge my bet, and try to arrive about 13:00. If weather goes sideways, at least I had an opportunity to watch live drill.

That’s what happened in ‘16. Instead of powering through, they stuck to sched and took an intermission. Bad weather shut down the rest of show, so those drill sets was all I ever caught of Relentless 🌩

Trying to arrive around noon as well. Hope I95 cooperates. 

• Like 1