Carolina Crown 2022

karuna

1 minute ago, DCIFan2022 said:

Thank you! I love BD's show as well! Two great organizations. 🙂

Crown has more dirt to clean. But BD will be adding as Crown cleans. It’s a tough game to win. But they can do it if they don’t take too long to polish away the dirt. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, rchitectburd23BD01 said:

I know we're more than a point away from BD but a win tmrw night would be a great birthday present.  

Ditto 🤡

• Like 3

I’d like nothing more than Crown emerge victor in a HTH with BD, but even before one can refresh a screen, the pages would overflow with screeds re Crown peaking too soon.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, nsxanax said:

I’d like nothing more than Crown emerge victor in a HTH with BD, but even before one can refresh a screen, the pages would overflow with screeds re Crown peaking too soon.

You know it. 

• Thanks 3

3 hours ago, nsxanax said:

Didn't you know? Crowns already peaked! 🙄

• Like 2

4 hours ago, karuna said:

Crown has more dirt to clean. But BD will be adding as Crown cleans. It’s a tough game to win. But they can do it if they don’t take too long to polish away the dirt. 

I wonder if member illness is affecting their ability to clean?   If members are getting Covid, how are they going to prevent everyone from catching it.  They ride on buses and live in close quarters, I would think if any of them catch it, it would spread uncontrollably.   I’m sure all corps are having the same problem this year.   

• Like 2

Nit being a downer, but it’s going to be tough to beat the Devs with this show. I still think they medal, but at the end of the day, unless that add some extra special magic, it’s going to be extremely tough. But they’re building a good foundation for the future, I love what I see!

• Sad 1

It’s a BIG show day!

LET’s GO CROWN! 

👑🔥👑🔥👑🔥👑🔥👑🔥👑

• Like 3

So .. I’m going to take a hiatus from The Planet.  In many ways art mimics reality .. and DCI/DCP seems to mirror our society right now.  Everyone knows everything, say what you want, if it’s a lie repeat it until it’s true. And this should be fun and it’s not.  Simple human discourse can not happen here. 
I came here originally to have the latest scoop on Crown and what their program had going. This rarely happens here as this has become a media platform that I believe is used intentionally by certain corps to create false hype, stir pots and promote one thing .. their corps opinions which become untethered. 

I love the show .. I’m a Friend of DCI .. support Crown Jewels and hope for a better day for both DCP and DCI. 
Like many things these days .. a few people can really ruin a great thing. Bad behavior emboldens more bad behavior.  Unfortunately in desperation to win, people lose touch with reality and behind an anonymous mask say things I hope they never would in person.  Maybe I’m the drama (I use my real name) .. but I’m guessing most of us maybe marched DCI 30-40 years ago, marched band, are parents of DCI kids, are instructors, or really have no connection but we aren’t really the experts we claim on modern DCI. 
So .. CROWN ALL THE WAY … I know they can!

Carolina In My Mind 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 8