Carolina Crown 2022

karuna

Can’t wait to watch Crown tomorrow. Missed them tonight. Decent chance of scoring better than Boston

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, TigerBaritone19 said:

Can’t wait to watch Crown tomorrow. Missed them tonight. Decent chance of scoring better than Boston

Very decent chance imo. 

3 minutes ago, BWise said:

Very decent chance imo. 

I was trying to be modest for those who don't think Crown should be in the top 3 lol. Loving their chances going into the final week

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TigerBaritone19 said:

I was trying to be modest for those who don't think Crown should be in the top 3 lol. Loving their chances going into the final week

We shall see all whom are worthy tmrw night. With three days off I feel great about Crown.  I thought tonight would be much closer.  Kinda a blow out frankly. I think in that 1.5 point spread at the top is the perfect place for Crown. 🤡

5 hours ago, TigerBaritone19 said:

I hope you guys are right.  But Bloo closing the gap on BAC has me worried the other way.  We'll see.

Good show, Crown!

• Like 1