Carolina Crown 2022

karuna

3 minutes ago, Flguardman said:

Amen something new to talk about! Very very impressed and it was a good retention for last year of members who came back and got even better.

Really amazing that they came back after two year "off" with a guard full of vets.   And the performance quality is across the board.  Every single member is just shining.  SO SO awesome.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, 84BDsop said:

Ok....I'm late to this and am NOT reading 200+ pages.

What does the phone app actually DO in the show?

Basically prompts specific audience interaction moments.  It's like the vanguard yell only you don't have to be "an insider" to know about it.    It's a fun little sprinkle on the cake. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, karuna said:

Really amazing that they came back after two year "off" with a guard full of vets.   And the performance quality is across the board.  Every single member is just shining.  SO SO awesome.

The good thing is they pretty much solidified the cast after December Camp and had video assignments to work on till spring camp. I hope they keep that going because it helps the members get better and ready for spring training 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Flguardman said:

The good thing is they pretty much solidified the cast after December Camp and had video assignments to work on till spring camp. I hope they keep that going because it helps the members get better and ready for spring training 

Agree.  A welcome change to  "well you have to show up for one of the first two camps but the "real" audition is in april".  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nsxanax said:

InCOG & Tigerbari have been offered substantial compensation to rejoin the team, but, alas, no takers.

My rebuttals have been deemed excessively milquetoast and completely devoid of even rudimentary understanding of the activity: reflects very poorly on legit Crown posters.

Just cut the lights when you finally hit the wall. You’ve waged a valiant stand, my friend.

Never give up. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, nsxanax said:

InCOG & Tigerbari have been offered substantial compensation to rejoin the team, but, alas, no takers.

My rebuttals have been deemed excessively milquetoast and completely devoid of even rudimentary understanding of the activity: reflects very poorly on legit Crown posters.

Just cut the lights when you finally hit the wall. You’ve waged a valiant stand, my friend.

I've slowly gotten back into it as Finals week approaches, but it's still the same repeat offenders that just p!ss me off. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but when a Crown homer voices their opinion it's wrong and the whole thread has to read why that Crown homer's opinion is wrong. I enjoy banter like most people on here, but most of the time it is a p!ssing contest on here,  so that is why I took a step back a couple of weeks ago.

Hoping for a great Crown run tonight. I am predicting a 95.1 or 95.2 (Crown scored 94.4 three days ago, so don't expect them to go down or be below BAC tonight)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Randomly off topic .. I’m playing DCI rewind and dang I still love Phantom “On Air” … 

.. might be too BOA for some. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, TigerBaritone19 said:

I've slowly gotten back into it as Finals week approaches, but it's still the same repeat offenders that just p!ss me off. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but when a Crown homer voices their opinion it's wrong and the whole thread has to read why that Crown homer's opinion is wrong. I enjoy banter like most people on here, but most of the time it is a p!ssing contest on here,  so that is why I took a step back a couple of weeks ago.

Hoping for a great Crown run tonight. I am predicting a 95.1 or 95.2 (Crown scored 94.4 three days ago, so don't expect them to go down or be below BAC tonight)

Me too .. I just can’t walk past it. I am fine until it gets mean spirited. (Which is often) 
I just hope I’m not alienating the Crown resident population here. Some regulars have clearly bugged out. 
I see those numbers .. here is hoping! 

8 minutes ago, BWise said:

Randomly off topic .. I’m playing DCI rewind and dang I still love Phantom “On Air” … 

.. might be too BOA for some. 

That is still one of my favorite Phantom shows along with Apassionata and Into the Light. The last one is my favorite. It brings a tear to my eye each time I listen to it

• Like 2