Carolina Crown 2022

karuna

Un effing believable. Bought Flo, haven’t missed a single performance all season [except when I was in the big $$ seats @ NightBEAT], and missed the final run. F@#k, par for the course.

Looking over the show thread though, sounds like they did us proud tonight👑!!!

Oh snap…Flo rebroadcast tomorrow. Life is 😊 

Edited by nsxanax
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, BWise said:

They were hot tonight. And the crowd participation worked.  

Who had the better reaction: Crown or Bloo?

6 minutes ago, nsxanax said:

Un effing believable. Bought Flo, haven’t missed a single performance all season [except when I was in the big $$ seats @ NightBEAT], and missed the final run. F@#k, par for the course.

Looking over the show thread though, sounds like they did us proud tonight👑!!!

Oh snap…Flo rebroadcast tomorrow. Life is 😊 

I think it was the best of the year -- like it should be. Crowd in LOS was awesome!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Yeah they brought it. The aforementioned viz issues were there a bit still, but the energy was through the roof and the crowd was eating it up from the start.  The song was "we will rock you" and drew everyone in instantly Ala Rach Star.  Brilliant move for the last night.

• Like 4

I was there and I can tell you Crown brought the house down tonight!   Unbelievable reaction to the performance, their energy level was through the roof and totally contagious.   Brass had one of their best runs all year IMO.   

The difference between tonight’s performance and Thursday’s was night and day.  Way to end the season Crown!!  

• Like 7

With such an epic, final run for the season, it’ll make the final placements all the more bittersweet. They might not bring home any trinkets, but sure as hall sounds like they left every molecule of their musical and physical beings on the gridiron of LOS.

That’s a level of professionalism that’s almost exclusively the realm of highly compensated athletes. 

God, I love those kids…

Edited by nsxanax

best run of the year i've seen from crown this year, but i haven't seen all of them.  cannot wait to get the music downloaded so i can play this a ton.  chandelier, the ballad, and the a cappella brass part in the 2nd piece to the end will get rewound a lot, lol.  

• Like 1