Carolina Crown 2022

karuna

48 minutes ago, DrummerParent said:

FYI- if you download the app “record it”, you can record everything that plays on your screen.  Easy to edit trim the beginning and end that captures your moves to play the video.  Not that I’ve ever done such a thing though.

Downie for Mac puts a button in your web browser toolbar, click it while watching a YouTube video and it will download it to your hard drive.

9 hours ago, Hrothgar15 said:

Downie for Mac puts a button in your web browser toolbar, click it while watching a YouTube video and it will download it to your hard drive.

4k video downloader or Vimeo screen record or YouTube rippers. 

But I really came here just to say this years music was so catchy I can't stop singing it. Listened to it every day. 

• 2 weeks later...

Tonight I’m at the National Battle of the Bands in Houston and I saw an HBCU band use a mobile app with their fans to create a really cool moment in their show! Looks like this idea might catch on in the band world! 

3 hours ago, crownisking said:

Tonight I’m at the National Battle of the Bands in Houston and I saw an HBCU band use a mobile app with their fans to create a really cool moment in their show! Looks like this idea might catch on in the band world! 

It's been a thing for quite a while. A local band in my area used an app for the preshow one year about the internet and how the government tracks us through it. This was band in the early 2010s. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

New Volvo promotion uses ( You guessed it) "Right Here, Right Now" prominently through the 30 second commercial..Actually I'm hearing it everywhere!!....coincidence?...I Think Not!!

1 hour ago, waliman4444 said:

New Volvo promotion uses ( You guessed it) "Right Here, Right Now" prominently through the 30 second commercial..Actually I'm hearing it everywhere!!....coincidence?...I Think Not!!

Same. I can't unhear it and I am totally okay with that. Crown has enlightened me

• Like 1

I really hope I don't get eaten alive for this but...

I think that the reason Bloo medaled was because of the keytar. It had such a great impact on the crowd earlier in the season that Bloo added it back at the end...changing it up and ending on a much stronger hold then they had before that change. The GE increased quite a bit because of that. I'm pretty sure keytar is classified with percussion...so with that their percussion score increased as well...winning them the caption.  Had Crown used that approach to the end of the show, it would've made the difference to put them ahead of Bloo...The round tarp used in the ballad was the high point in the show...had they used it at the end...rotating it and floating it across the field to reveal the Crown set, like in 2015, it could possibly had made the difference, GE wise anyways. But that's just what I think. Maybe I'm wrong...also ending with that glorious brass sound instead of chanting mighta made it easier to win the Ott. 

• Like 1