Carolina Crown 2022

karuna

Brass & Guard judge lost their mind.

• Haha 1

Here come the Bd fans to come gloat again. Just enjoyed the win people. Don’t have to come over here. No one on here has said anything about BD and Crown being close in the last few days

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Just now, TigerBaritone19 said:

Here come the Bd fans to come gloat again. Just enjoyed the win people. Don’t have to come over here. No one on here has said anything about BD and Crown being close in the last few days

Occupational hazard of being a Crownie.

INCOMMING💥

18 minutes ago, Flguardman said:

Brass & Guard judge lost their mind.

Idk anymore. I'm just going to enjoy the shows. I wish the percussion was scoring higher, bc they are great but that intro the 5th movement is killing me. It was great in the beginning of the season. 

Anyway I I'm glad they have one day off, wish it was more. I'm starting to notice every year BD has about 3 to 4 days b4 regional. I may be wrong. Maybe Crown needs to start scheduling like that in the future. 

51 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Is there something wrong with my vision? Is it just me or is there no gloating going on? 

Referring to someone saying the brass and guard judges were off and BD people laughing at him. Not necessarily a specific comment

• Haha 1

It’s also the fact that as soon as something happens to Crown, we can see who is on the page. So as results came out, there were a few BD people on this thread instead of going to BD’s. Seems like they came here for something because Boston beat Crown tonight 

• Confused 1