Carolina Crown 2022

karuna

25 minutes ago, scheherazadesghost said:

Sweet Crownies. Don't let anyone rain on your parade.  :bighug:

Need an umbrella? ☂️

This another show I wish I could perform in, no doubt. I was a hype monster back in the day, but this is next level and not restricted by the annals of Vanguard past like I was. Can't wait to see it get cleaner from now til finals.

I fear everyone’s parade is going to get rained on next Friday.  Starting tomorrow, Nashville has a chance of thunderstorms forecast every day for 9 straight days (at least, that’s where the 10 day forecast ends).

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, skevinp said:

I fear everyone’s parade is going to get rained on next Friday.  Starting tomorrow, Nashville has a chance of thunderstorms forecast every day for 9 straight days (at least, that’s where the 10 day forecast ends).

Fair. The southern tour was brutal BITD for us. Soggy, humid...they're headed into the dog days.

Gotta punch up those efforts to keep everyone happy and healthy. It's not easy. It'll be a test of the orgs more than the MMs.

Edited by scheherazadesghost

12 minutes ago, scheherazadesghost said:

Fair. The southern tour was brutal BITD for us. Soggy, humid...they're headed into the dog days.

Gotta punch up those efforts to keep everyone happy and healthy. It's not easy. It'll be a test of the orgs more than the MMs.

Here's the forecast for the next ten days in Birmingham.  DCI Birmingham is next Friday.  Nothing out of the ordinary for us.  The chances of rain between 2pm-5pm are always high.  Don't forget to hydrate!

WN_7day.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, skevinp said:

Yup - was looking forward to the Murfreesboro venue.  Watching the weather updates...

I'm excited to see what they do for the 'crowd's favorite song' from here out.  So many choices!  Its a fun move by Crown like what Cavies did with the stand up comedy jokes bit in their show a few years back.  Everyone would stop and "oh what's it gonna be tonight?"  

• Like 1

This show has been an interesting journey for me.  On paper, it is not they kind of show I typically enjoy, but boy they are able to sell it.  And there is no denying that it is a great show for the moment.  

In the end, thanks to great performances from the members, high energy, great timing, not to mention a bit of homerism, the show makes me smile, and I enjoy it end to end, and the audience seems to as well.  And that makes for a gratifying show for me.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

I'm excited to see what they do for the 'crowd's favorite song' from here out.  So many choices!  Its a fun move by Crown like what Cavies did with the stand up comedy jokes bit in their show a few years back.  Everyone would stop and "oh what's it gonna be tonight?"  

Murfreesboro = "Rocky Top"? (What's MTSU's fight song?) 

ATL = "Glory Glory" (For UGA)

Edited by keystone3ply
cx