Carolina Crown 2022

karuna

2 minutes ago, BWise said:

❤️

In case people are wondering what was exited, Bwise said 

“Of the course the usual suspects post the lowest quality video possible to prove a point” 

And then proceeded to post the exact same link I posted 😂

• Haha 4

Hoping for the weather to clear out tonight, want to watch on Flo tonight!   

Based off last nights run and recap I think Crown Guard has a strong potential to catch Bostons Guard.  I love the high execution and wide variety they demonstrate. Boston seems like they do the same effects on repeat. 

2 hours ago, WarriorWay said:

We’re literally talking about our opinions… which don’t matter to the judges. If you’re off put by them then don’t respond

I would do yourself a favor and ignore Bwise. He/she clearly doesn't understand what a discussion is. Nor does he/she know what he/she is talking about. And he/she lacks maturity.

Edited by henry7184
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, skevinp said:

It’s official.

Crown bashers are out of sane things to complain about.

Why is someone who is critical of the show a basher? I would say those that think we are bashing are just not educated in what makes a good/great design or are just completely biased. We are here to discuss Carolina Crown. Should we be sugar coating everything? How boring is that.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

“Of the course the usual suspects post the lowest quality video possible to prove a point” 

Yeah, it was several hundred people at that show using the app, not thousands. But, I still think it's pretty cool. I think most people won't bother downloading an app or know how. Good Lord, my mother would make me do it, and I would think, "why bother? I don't need another app."

4 minutes ago, henry7184 said:

Yeah, it was several hundred people at that show using the app, not thousands. But, I still think it's pretty cool. I think most people won't bother downloading an app or know how. Good Lord, my mother would make me do it, and I would think, "why bother? I don't need another app."

Fortunately, there's an Apps Anonymous App for that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Which is very low res from the original on Facebook as you know. 

5 minutes ago, henry7184 said:

Why is someone who is critical of the show a basher? I would say those that think we are bashing are just not educated in what makes a good/great design or are just completely biased. We are here to discuss Carolina Crown. Should we be sugar coating everything? How boring is that.

Improvement is never possible without first admitting a need to improve. And the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, while expecting different results. The folks who design for Crown seem to believe that if they just keep putting their same ideas out there every year, THIS year the judges will come around.  The kids at Crown are amazingly talented, and i feel they suffer because the design team doesn’t grow and adapt. 

but voicing an opinion, as an outsider, gets you branded a hater, no matter how well-intentioned you may be. 

sometimes the truth hurts…

• Like 1