Carolina Crown 2022

karuna

I might just have to go to Indy this year! 

• Like 4

I’m so glad everyone enjoyed the show that was there. It’s going to be a fun one everyone! Go Crown!

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, TigerBaritone19 said:

I’m so glad everyone enjoyed the show that was there. It’s going to be a fun one everyone! Go Crown!

Honestly. I feel bad because I had lost confidence in the visual team but dang. That is a serious show. Go Crown. 

• Like 2

I loved the show!  But honestly, the app added nothing for me.  I was too busy clapping to even hold my phone, it stayed on the seat beside me.   Otherwise, the show is great and full of energy, even though I don't really understand the theme.  But it seems to be one of those shows where the theme is simple and doesn't really matter, it's just a great entertaining show full of energy with great music.  No deep thinking required and with limited props.  I'm not a guard expert, but they I thought they were awesome and really added to the visual effect, the staging was quite effective too.  Their uniforms set them off and unlike previous years, they don't get lost in the crowd.   My favorite part was when the whole corps twirled those stick things with the banners, what an amazing effect!!   

The brass was on fire as usual.   

App or no app, it's a great show!  

• Like 4

This makes me so happy and so sad at the same time. This year was suppose to be my first year traveling to Indy for finals, and the first time I was to see Crown live since 2018, but I just HAD to have a car crash, total my car, and fracture my tibia plateau!!! 🤬🤬🤬 Now I'm down till mid August, and no live drum corps this season...AGAIN...😭😭😭

Edited by Incognito365
  • Sad 6

Just now, Incognito365 said:

This makes me so happy and so sad at the same time. This year was suppose to be my first year traveling to Indy for finals, and the first time I was to see Crown live since 2018, but I just HAD to have a car crash, total my car, and fracture my tibia plateau!!! 🤬🤬🤬 Now I'm down till mid August, and no love drum corps this season...AGAIN...😭😭😭

I hate this for you! Get well soon!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1