Carolina Crown 2022

karuna

Just now, wigwam said:

It didn't seem like the whole show was finished, I guess they're still working on the closer.  At the end they just stood and played.  Can't wait to see what they have planned for the actual closer. 

Yeah. No guard work and standstill for the last bit. 

Just now, wigwam said:

It didn't seem like the whole show was finished, I guess they're still working on the closer.  At the end they just stood and played.  Can't wait to see what they have planned for the actual closer. 

Show is complete,  but word has it the end is so fast and complicated that they wanted to spend the week cleaning it before putting it in front of a crowd. That’s why you got the standstill at the end. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

This makes me so happy and so sad at the same time. This year was suppose to be my first year traveling to Indy for finals, and the first time I was to see Crown live since 2018, but I just HAD to have a car crash, total my car, and fracture my tibia plateau!!! 🤬🤬🤬 Now I'm down till mid August, and no live drum corps this season...AGAIN...😭😭😭

aw man that sucks.   heal up soon!

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

This makes me so happy and so sad at the same time. This year was suppose to be my first year traveling to Indy for finals, and the first time I was to see Crown live since 2018, but I just HAD to have a car crash, total my car, and fracture my tibia plateau!!! 🤬🤬🤬 Now I'm down till mid August, and no live drum corps this season...AGAIN...😭😭😭

No!!!!! Oh man, this sucks. Is there no way at all to get you to a show? Maybe we can all chip in and rent an ambulance , and wheel a bed into the handicap section. I’m open to suggestions, we can’t have our guy not see drum corps this season. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Newseditor44 said:

No!!!!! Oh man, this sucks. Is there no way at all to get you to a show? Maybe we can all chip in and rent an ambulance , and wheel a bed into the handicap section. I’m open to suggestions, we can’t have our guy not see drum corps this season. 

Count me in. This show is a must see live!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Newseditor44 said:

I hear a rumor that watching the show on Flo with app open accelerates healing.  

Worth a try!! 

• Haha 1

All, I was there tonight and no video does this show justice, as you have to see it and feel it for yourself.  I was told they will learn the remaining closer drill tomorrow & Monday.   The kids already have it on the UDB app and know they have to learn their dots.  There is also more layers of choreography that will be added, but they have to do one thing at a time, as there is so much in it already.  I also spoke with a college band director who has watched drum corps for many years who told me that that drumline is the best in Crown history.  He told me based on what he heard tonight, book is very difficult and will contend for the Sanford.  Seriously, this show is got some serious fire power too it.  I for one loved it and the energy is thru the roof.  Great job on a first show Crown staff and members, as there is tremendous work to be done!👊

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Dpsouthern81 said:

Count me in. This show is a must see live!

Me also, as I am deeply sorry to hear this!

• Like 1

All those that were there, I want to get your read on the ballad. I didn’t think anything would come close to 2019 but this one is right up there as one of my favorite Crown ballads

1 minute ago, TigerBaritone19 said:

All those that were there, I want to get your read on the ballad. I didn’t think anything would come close to 2019 but this one is right up there as one of my favorite Crown ballads

I need another view of it. So much in this show.